Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Yau-man Chan

I was yelling at the TV. Use it use it use it! Good move brom Yau-man. He only had one more tribal to use it after this and he has Earl with the back up idol.

People keep sleeping on old Yau, but he is awesome! I admit, I had him pegged to be one of the first to go, but this dude is like the energizer bunny! I love him! I would love to see him in the final 2 with Earl.

As for the whole going through other's stuff deal...no, people should not go through anyone's things, so if Yau did it, it makes him just as bad, BUT, the difference is, he didn't go and threaten anyone afterwards.

Yau didn't have anything to threaten Sylvia with because she didn't have the idol.

Yau is lucky lucky lucky.

Warning for west coast people... This is a spoiler

His mistake was trusting Dreamz in the first place... I know the decision had to be difficult, but the million isn't worth my moral fiber and integrety...

his mistake was taking advantage of a man who came from nothing and has little

yau got what he deserved..so glad i never have to see that tongue again

that is until survivor all stars LOL

Yau was taking advantage of everyone. What makes Dreamz better than anyone else? He knew what he was getting into when he signed up for this.

Agreed, but in yau's defense. He did say how smart of a person Dreamz was at the reunion. And I agree, Dreamz is a smart person. He did make the final 3 which is not easy to do.

Oh paleeeeeeeeeeez. Dreamz is so so stupid! What an idiot!

Yau-man sorry to see you didn't win but my second choice won.

Dreamz walked away with more than Yau Man

Oh I know you people will come back with the defense of "Yau Man walked away with integrity blah blah blah..."

Both were deceitful. Yau Man was able, though, to make it look like he had integrity. He wasn't filled, as he said, with testosterone and was able to think clearly. He thought clearly and logically about his actions.

Dreams screwed him, but yawn man was pretty stupid to make the deal in the first place....

Yau sat back and waited when he should have stayed in the action.

He should have been talking with Dreams about ensuring that Cassandra would go.

His losing out was as much his own fault as it was Dre's.

Love the man, tho. He'll be written into Survivior history next to Rupert.

Not a bad game for a 54 year old little man. He was my choice to win but hey was a real stand up guy with being betrayed by Dreamz. He understood that Earl did what he had to do and respected that.

It was just so cool to see this older man win so many challenges. Kudo's to Yau-man.

For christ's sake. . . . this wasn't a church retreat. It's Survivor. If Yao didn't know by season 15 that lying and backstabbing are a big part of this game then he had no business playing. I hated Dreamz since the beginning, but I would have thrown him a vote for at least supplying the one ballsy move of the entire game.

LOL Hard Core Jersey. You seem to get so angry at others opinions

Yua-man had no problem with Dreamz or Earl or how others played the game. :cookie:

lol, I agree Marty, he even told Dreamz to enjoy the truck and not feel guity (way more nice then I would have been lol)

Everyone keeps saying it was just a game and yes it was a game, however Yau man gave him something that he would have outside the game, so it did go beyond the game, and Dreamnz should have kept his mouth shut instead of trying to build up (his not so great) character and say he cant wait to show his son what a man of his word he is, well that got shot to sh*t, its pretty sad how much he managed to make himself look like an *ss!

Although I do agree that Yau shouldnt have made the deal, or at least he should have worded it better. But congrats to Yau, he was the man this season, hopefully someone like Rosie or something will give him a new better truck!!!

Many outraged "Survivor" fans were hoping that Chan would at least get the truck back, but he really never wanted it.

"That's really not my lifestyle," he said. "My family owns two hybrid cars, and I'm preaching 'ecology' all the time. Had I come home with that big ol' thing, my daughters would have disowned me."

Source

Sounds like him, doesn't it!

:rockon:little big man

See for some reason I just knew Yau wouldn't have taken that truck back... He's a great guy... Still the offer should have been made at least...

It's not like Dreamz said at the challenge "give me the truck and I'll give you immunity at final four". Yau Man gave him the truck knowing full well that there was a chance that Dreamz wouldn't give him immunity. It was completely fair game for Dreamz not to hand him immunity, I know I was thinking that if I ended up in Dre's spot I probably wouldn't give it to him.

Courtesyof; REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Survivor Fiji Fan Favorite Yau-Man Chan Discusses His Experiences On The Show

yauman_photo.jpg

Written by Ryan Haidet - He was the first to find a hidden immunity idol, and his excitement couldn

Sign in to follow this