Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Yau-man Chan

Watching him in these challenges and listening to his "plan", I have to say, after Survivor, Yau-man should be casted as the next James Bond villian. he's awesome!!

He sure showed those "youngsters" a thing or two...he definitely wiped that mocking smile off Mookie's face anyway! And I knew the moment Edguardo started talking about his archery skills, that he was going to stink ^_^ .

Actually, Yau man is much more of a threat than the rest of the Survivors give him credit for...and that fact, plus the idol, may take him very far. I hope so...cuz he's my hero too! ;)

I like this guy. I hope he goes far. I wouldn't mind seeing him win. I really don't have a favorite player. He is doing better in the challenges than the bigger younger guys. Go Yau-man.

Wow I would love for Yau-man to win. He amazes me with his skill.

It cracks me up that he is still flying under the radar. You'd think that Edgardo, Alex, Dreamz, Mookie and Stacy would be gunning for him after seeing what a threat he is at challenges, but his name wasn't even mentioned in their strategy. Maybe they think he is too protected at this point by other alliances. They would have no reason to believe he has the idol because he was never sent to Exile Island...Or maybe they just still can't believe that a little old man could actually beat them. GO YAU-MAN!

I thought he did go to exile island.... but it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong! I'm really enjoying Yau. He's my favorite now, since Dreamz ( dumbazz) voted off Michelle.

I think the others still think of him as a old man -- not much of a threat. Even though he shows them regularly what a threat he is. The guys anyway, can't get it through their heads that their might be more important skills that being big and strong in this game.

I definitely agree that the others don't see him as a threat yet, and by the time they do, Yau-man could very well win this thing. I like him; he's awesome in the challenges and is just an all around nice guy.

This little guys amazes me. I think they may force his hand next week........ unless he wins immunity again. :animated_scratchchin:

Man of the Day, my hero.

:rockon:

I loved his line about for once having a normal heart rate and blood pressure at tribal council.

lol.... could someone post a pic from last nites show with him sitting there with the Immunity Idol around his neck ....

grinning like a little kid ???

Goooo Yaoooo

If someone could explain why it's ok for Yau Man to peek into Sylvia's bag but it's wrong for Alex to Mookie to search through his then that'd be great.

Actually I think its simple. Yau took a quick peek in her bag. Mookie actually went into his belonging and rummaged around looking for something, it is one thing to take a quick glance and a total other to rifle through someone personal things. JMO

I think Yau-man is playing a phenom game! I too hope that he goes all the way till the end and wraps it up! Go Yau-man!

As much as I dislike Mookie and wanted to see him go, this IS a game. Things that are looked at as taboo in the real world don't apply as much in a game where you're trying to win a million dollars. Although I would personally HATE having someone go through my things if I were in the game, you can't assume something like that wouldn't happen. It's all about strategy and fighting for survival- outwit, outlast, outplay. So I don't hold it against Mookie or Alex for doing what they did....they were just fighting to stay in the game.

Hi All

Just joined today

i hope yau man wins...i have him in the company pool. last year i won it all and i hope for the same this year!!!!

I was nervious when i picked him. i thought he would be first to go but he's growing on me.

C

Welcome Iluvmydoberman.

I love all dogs. We have 5 dachshunds and one white german shepherd.

Go Yau-man!

Yes, welcome to Morty's, "dobie"

If someone could explain why it's ok for Yau Man to peek into Sylvia's bag but it's wrong for Alex to Mookie to search through his then that'd be great.

I'm on the side of "hey, it's a game" but still didn't like the snooping.

The difference is that Sylvia was right there and Yau could have been caught in the act of peaking at any time, and make a joke of it, with everybody laughing.

Alex and Mookie, alone, were a tad more sneaky about ransacking. Then instead of just fessin' up and going forward, they tried to turn it into some fantastic, ugly leverage.

Yawn mans days are numbered...

He won't make final 3....

And this is not a spoiler so don't get ur underwear all in a knot...

Oh no King... Better hope Yau makes in to F-3 now... hehe...

Betrayal, lying, withholding food, keeping secrets, stealing. . . all have been staples of this game since the beginning. But now I'm reading how terrible it is that Mookie & Alex "went through his personal stuff". It wasn't financial records they were going through. When did you all get so high & mighty about this game? When it happens to someone you like? I will remind you, in season 2, when Jerry Manthy thought she saw Kel eating beef jerky, the entire tribe went through his stuff. All's fair in this game. Get over it.

Betrayal, lying, withholding food, keeping secrets, stealing. . . all have been staples of this game since the beginning. But now I'm reading how terrible it is that Mookie & Alex "went through his personal stuff". It wasn't financial records they were going through. When did you all get so high & mighty about this game? When it happens to someone you like? I will remind you, in season 2, when Jerry Manthy thought she saw Kel eating beef jerky, the entire tribe went through his stuff. All's fair in this game. Get over it.

AAAHHH Yes this is true, but I would venture a guess that Jerry is one of the most hated Survivor's in the history of the show... While I agree that it's a game and certain things are expected, I would also think that when it happens to someone you like, it's harder to take... I think that's the difference between what Mookie and Alex did and what Jerry did... Time is a big factor... We didn't know Kel that well, but we have gotten to know Yau a little better as a cast member... Also when you are hungry and going through someones things to find food it's a matter of life or death to you at that moment... I'm not talking life or death on the show, I am talking about the fact that they feel like they are starving to death... Not saying either were right or wrong, just trying to play the devils advocate a little...

IA with you Yana, but again I will say I found it wrong that they waited until everyone was gone and went into his personal bag, this is my opinion so I dont get the big deal, besides they are both gone now anyway!!

I think Yau has lasted longer than any older person since Rudy on the first Survivor. I'm glad he trusted his instincts and used the HII tonight, though Stacy's big mouth probably helped guide his decision.

Go Yau!!

My heart was pounding during tribal counsel tonight. Yau-man's one wise old man.

Sign in to follow this