Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Stacy Kimball

stacyju9.jpg

Biography

Born in South Korea, Stacy Kimball was adopted at six months old and raised in Montpelier, Vermont.

At the age of 17, Kimball moved to Miami, Florida, even though she had never visited the city before. She received her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Graphic Design from the Ai Miami International University of Art and Design while working full time and interning.

Kimball currently works in advertising as an interactive producer where she works together with the creative department and the development team to produce innovative web content for national clients.

Kimball enjoys knitting, making jewelry and cooking. She describes herself as resourceful, optimistic and good-humored. Whether living in Vermont, Miami or Boulder, she is most proud of her ability to adapt to her surroundings.

Kimball is currently single and living in Boulder, Colorado. Her birth date is October 1, 1979.

Favorites

Colors

Baby pink, purple

Scents

Clean, fresh spa

Flowers

Calla lily, rose

Board Games

Backgammon

Video Games

No favorite

Sports to Play

No favorite

Sports Teams

Miami Heat

Outdoor Activities

Horseback riding

TV Shows

No favorite

Movies

Amelie, Motorcycle diaries

Music

Sinatra, lounge music

Magazines

Real Simple

Books/Authors

Dean Koontz

Cereals

Kashi Strawberry Fields

Fruits

Mango

Snack Foods

Buttered popcorn

Cookies

Oatmeal raisin

Candy Bars

Toblerone

Alcoholic Drinks

Captain Morgan's Rum and Ginger Ale, Guinness

Non-alcoholic

Orange juice, coffee, Coca-Cola Classic

Seems nice- she is in the same line of work as my son and she didn't put down Monopoly for favorite game...so I'll give her bonus points ;) .

Exactly Ivy, the girl is a snot and not to smart, I really hope she is gone soon, I have no use for people like her!

I was almost hoping her tribe (Moto?) would lose just so they could get rid of her but at least Lisi is gone.

She is acting the same way she did on the first Moto tribe- having to be completely rude to people just because they are not in the majority alliance. Remember, Stacy karma's gonna get you, they'll use you in order to get rid of Alex next tribal then afterwards it'll be your ass that's outta here. You'll be lucky if your fed (cuz we all know you ain't working fo it).

Rebel, I totally agree. She needs to get off her high horse. If only Dreamz had gotten rid of her when he had the chance.

She makes Quella DeVille look like Mother Theresa...

lol King, you guys are all right, she is a snotty b*tch!

SMOOTH MOVE EX-LAX... "DUUUUUUUUH. I THINK THE VOTE WILL BE SPLIT, BETTER USE UR IDOL YAWN-MAN"....

She is a waste of skin....

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID chick

lol, to sum her up - dumbass!!!

But thats ok because it helped keep Yau in the game, and sent her useless ass home hahahahahahahaha!

Did they mention what a horrible excuse for a human being she is? If they didn't then I'm saying it now.

She's very boring television. I couldn't even finish watching Survivor Live when she was on.

Sign in to follow this