Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Lisi Linares

Lisi need a new hairstyle. I just don't like her hair. :cartoon_tinkerbell:

Yes Lisi, everyone was laughing AT you during tribal, not with you. Good Ridance.

I really don't understand how a person could be on Survivor and say that they don't take the competitions seriously. I really really don't.

I've been waiting for her to get voted out since the first episode.

She really trashed her tribmates. Like she had no responsibily for the team being a bunch of crap.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY she is gone!

Yeah, Lisi, you were right. Those guys would have to get up pretty early in the morning to pull one over on you. Oh, wait a minute...... they did!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha. Finally an episode of Survivor Fiji that I thoroughly enjoyed at Lisi's expense. Loved it!

Didn't like her from the start, but when the going got rough she decided to bail on Survivor. Had she never watched this game before? This is the game of Survivor so why participate if you don't have any intentions of putting your heart into it. You are just taking the spot of a more deserving player who's sitting at home watching your pathetic whining on tv.

I really don't understand how a person could be on Survivor and say that they don't take the competitions seriously. I really really don't.

Me neither, Realityfan. And what blows my mind even more is that the producers actually chose her to be on the show!! They definitely need to screen these people more carefully...what an embarassment!

Where does she get off calling her tribemates "Losers". What the heck has she done for the team. She almost cost them several challenges. She was lazy and all she did was whine and complain all the while she was out there. Especially since they switched tribes. Boo hoo. What would she have done on other survivors when they didn't get half as much as they do now. I am just so glad she is gone. She drove me crazy. I just wish she was voted off sooner. like before the jury so we didn't have to look at her again. At least until the finale.

One time she's saying how she doesn't care about the challenges ( she must have meant reward challenges, didn't she), but then the next she's crabbing about how bad 'they' are in challenges. How bad 'they ' suck, and what losers 'they' are. And it's quite clear she doesn't include herself in this 'they'. Unbelievable. Thank goodness they got rid of her.

Some of the people I can't stand I like to keep around for entertainment value. If they cause conflict among the others, or if they are likely to do something sneaky and shake things up... but Lisi was a total drag... completely predictable and quite stupid. Buh bye!

ok I know no one liked her (including me, I really liked them re-playing her face plant two or three times last night lol) but I have to say she looked decent at the reunion, I wasnt expecting such a change, not saying she is hot or anything, but she didnt look terrible, ok please dont throw things lol

Sorry Blackcat, I have to dissagree. Looks like all she did was go to Walmart and buy herself some $8 hair color and maybe used flat iron before the show.

lol, no prob, I figured most would. But I guess I was just surporised ot see her look different I expected her not to have changed lol, but your right it was a cheap better, and not by alot lol.

I think it is those ugly bangs.... :animated_scratchchin:

Sign in to follow this