Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Lisi Linares

lisiui8.jpg

Biography

Born in Miami, Florida, Lisette "Lisi" Linares lived on again and off again in New York City, taking college courses at New York University Film School before moving to Los Angeles. She currently works as a customer service representative for a psychic service company. She has previously worked as a reservationist and paralegal.

Linares describes herself as an "Underground Electropunk Noise Artist" and has procured quite a following (she had a hit in France in 2004). In her spare time, she enjoys hiking with her dog. Her favorite sport is tennis. She describes herself as creative, intelligent, smart, observant and fun. She believes her resourcefulness and humor will help her do well on SURVIVOR.

If Linares could hold any office, she would like to be the Mayor of Miami (ironically, her grandfather was once the mayor of his town in Cuba).

Linares currently resides in Los Angeles with her Scottish terrier, George. Her birth date is June 9, 1970.

Favorites

Colors

Blue

Scents

Lavender, sandalwood

Flowers

White rose

Board Games

Candyland

Video Games

Pac-Man

Sports to Play

Tennis

Sports Teams

Football

Outdoor Activities

Hiking with dogs

TV Shows

Breaking up with Shannen Doherty

Movies

Cabaret

Music

Electro/Rock/Dance/Jazz

Magazines

Wired, Newsweek, The Economist

Books/Authors

No favorite

Cereals

Vanilla Clusters, Kashi Good Friends

Fruits

Blueberries, raspberries

Snack Foods

Tortilla chips and guacamole or salsa

Cookies

Peanut butter

Candy Bars

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Alcoholic Drinks

Rum & Coke

Non-alcoholic

Lemonade

She'll either be irritating as h... and the 1st or 2nd to go, or she'll be hilarious and they'll love her. My guess is the first one...

I totally agree. She's first to go. Her game is "Candyland"???? some strategy!

Leno's secret love-child perhaps?

Last night, I decided that I officially don't like her. Apparently no one else has much of an opinion, since I had to go to the second page to find her thread! In fact, I think I'm not liking any of the 5 who think they are running their tribe. Looks like there might be some conflict between them next week. Looking forward to it!!!!

Don't get me started on Lisi, the jealous bitter buck toothed racist fugly waste of skin who couldn't organize an orgy in a whorehouse...

No, tell us how you really feel about her, King :smartass2:

King, you totally summed it up for me, last night for some reason I really noticed her and started to really dislike her, she is sooo negitive, and backstabbing, I don't care at all for this alliance, next week looks promising to see them start cracking, Lisi is a bbbbaaaaaadddd~!!! She was sooo mean about Papa Smurf.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

HA!!!

Nice fall, flat on your face!!!!!!!

Best Survivor moment so far this year!!!!!

Methinks that Lisi and her coffee buddy are going to regret not evening displaying one ounce of humility last night. Definitely not playing the game too smart - but why does this not surprise me?

Not even gravity likes Lisi.

:laugh4: :laugh4:

When this season started, I wanted to like her. Probably because I can't stand the obvious 'eye candy' girls, and girls that play by flirting or act like it's enough to let them stay, just cuz they look good in a bikini. Lisi was obviously not one of these girls. But I absolutely can't stand her, and I watch the show and think all these mean things about her -- things she can't help, and things I would never pick on anyone else about, just because I find her so completely unlikeable.

She and Stacy are twits, do they even know what game they're on?? I dont see them making it too much farther.

The fall on her face was great, and that she laid there for a moment, what did she think someone was going to come and help her?

I don't think her behavior on tonight's show will gain her any fans. I think Jeff wished he could boot her, right then and there. Nothing I hate more than someone who says they want to go home. Then GO!

Why would she want to go home? She's been having a wonderful vacation on the beach with activities provided at no extra cost.

Talk about your major case of foot-in-the-mouth-disease...

Talk about your major case of foot-in-the-mouth-disease

The original diagnosis of just the foot has now been upgraded to the whole leg, she might disappear completely if a cure isn't found soon....

I never thought I would get to such a place, but I hope, truly hope, that the all-male team puts her in her face-to-the-dirt place.

This could be the second (?) time in Survivor history that a team loses on purpose just to oust a member.

I can understand that not being chosen had her defenses are up, big time, but it was a result of all her prior behavior. She should have realized this on the boat ride to the island and never given the phffft reaction to the idol clues.

Go home, already -- even it means Rocky gets to stay!

The original diagnosis of just the foot has now been upgraded to the whole leg, she might disappear completely if a cure isn't found soon....

:hahohi: one can only hope...and maybe she can infect James with it too...

Wow, Lisi is a dumbass. She couldn't figure out where the idol was even though she had the clues. "It's so vague"

Dang - I wish she would have gone instead of Rocky. Couldn't stand him either, but he was kind of funny in an obnoxious, ridiculous kind of way.

Although, I did like Lisi better with this tribe -- well, maybe not like, but I couldn't stand her and stacy when they were together.

Sign in to follow this