Sign in to follow this  
Dade

James Reid

That will teach me to come take a look before the show was on here on the West Coast. I thought they did not post who was booted until the show was over Pacific Standard Time. The booted player is in the message header. pooh!

:kwasny:

WooHoo!!! He's gone!! Yipee!!

I hate that he made it to the jury though. I was really hoping I'd never have to hear his voice again. I can see him now if a woman makes it to the finale..."Yeah, women are great for making out with and all but I wouldn't give them a million. They'd just spend it all on makeup and extra minutes for their cellphones."

Marty, I've had the same problem in the past when I didn't realize the time. It's a real bummer. Now I always make sure it's before 5pm before I come here. Live and learn I guess.

don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out!

Wow. Am I the only person who loves Rocky? lol. He is my favorite person on this season. The only one with some actual personality. And he's not that hard on my eyes either.

NOT GOOD LOOKING AT ALL!

I bet he gives a funny interview. What a retard he is. He was a jerk and an idiot but now who do we have to pick on now? waaaah

I liked Rocky. In fact he was the only one with any personality on this show. I can't even remember the names of most of them. Boring, boring, boring.

This has never happened to me before but I really have no one to root for now.

By the way, the arcade was my favorite reward of all the challenges on all the Survivor seasons. I loved it even though Rocky sucked at golf. Must have been the beer. . . I guess no one ever told him not to drink and drive.

I'll be happy to see him every week on the jury.

Jersey you just like his accent! :naughty:

Hate his personality, I understand that . . . but have you guys seen him on Survivor Live? He's gorgeous. It's amazing to me that you can't see that.

So, so glad he is gone. Only now(as someone said), who will we complain about? :animated_scratchchin: Hmmm... well Lisi is pretty annoying and Dreamz is not very survivor-y, ie trying to get "everything out so we dont start tearing eachother up" and thats annoying. Oh yeah, plus I still hate the have camp. Wow, I guess I have lots to complain about, lol

Wow. Am I the only person who loves Rocky? lol. He is my favorite person on this season. The only one with some actual personality. And he's not that hard on my eyes either.

NOT GOOD LOOKING AT ALL!

I bet he gives a funny interview. What a retard he is. He was a jerk and an idiot but now who do we have to pick on now? waaaah

Hey now! lol, leave my tastes alone. That boy cleans up veryyyyyyy well. And I loved the way he spoke his mind. At least someone did. Now the whole season is gonna be booooring 'til the finale. Oh well, At least I will get to see him on the jury every week. So the show won't be a complete bust.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Survivor: Fiji's KO'd "Rocky" Rolls with the Punches

by Angel Cohn

070405interview2.jpg

James "Rocky" Reid, Survivor: Fiji

James "Rocky" Reid didn't have an easy time on CBS' Survivor: Fiji (Thursdays at 8 pm/ET). The 28-year-old bartender was the cause of much griping among his Ravu tribe, and he didn't exactly redeem himself when he basically berated Anthony for being a girly man during a recent tribal council. Last Thursday, when Rocky took a jab at ailing tribe mates who overindulged during their first reward challenge, that turned out to be the final straw. Rocky rang TVGuide.com to chat about his farewell scream, his appropriate nickname and any possible regrets.

TVGuide.com: I think your farewell might be my favorite ever, you just screaming.

James "Rocky" Reid: [Laughs] Basically screaming like a jerk, yeah.

TVGuide.com: Hey, I'd be upset if they blindsided me, too.

Rocky: Yeah, you get a little upset. A little bit.

TVGuide.com: Are you still angry?

Rocky: Once I saw myself in the mirror, I was glad to be off the show. To be honest, 125 pounds didn't look too good on me.

TVGuide.com: Ravu didn't do so well at being the have-nots. But you finally won a challenge!

Rocky: Yup, we finally won a challenge

ewwwwwwwww he is so ugly.

I'm with Marty. On top of that, I'd be happy if I never hear his name again.

You have your Yauman fantasies, I have my Rocky fantasies. Takes all kinds.

I have a fantasy about Apolo Ono from Dancing with the Stars.... eeeek

I can't say I thought any of the men on Survivor this year were men I would be attracted to.

Sign in to follow this