Sign in to follow this  
Dade

James Reid

jamesvm1.jpg

Biography

Originally from Boston, James Reid received his high school diploma through an adult program. He currently works as a bartender and also sets up for private parties and special events at an upscale hotel. He was formerly in the United States Navy, stationed in Ridgecrest, California and San Diego where he eventually received an honorable discharge.

Reid enjoys working out at the gym, most sports (especially football) and hanging out with good friends. He describes himself as outgoing, tough (but an overall "good kid"), a people person and a "man's man."

Reid is currently single and living in Los Angeles, California. His birth date is September 11, 1978.

Favorites

Colors

Blue, red, gray, silver, black, brown

Scents

Dolce & Gabbana, Rain, Fall

Flowers

Bird of Paradise

Board Games

Sorry, Chutes & Ladders, Monopoly

Video Games

No favorite

Sports to Play

Football, wrestling, catch

Sports Teams

Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins

Outdoor Activities

Running

TV Shows

Entourage, Brotherhood, Weeds

Movies

The Departed, Goodfellas, Raging Bull

Music

Reggae, old school hip-hop

Magazines

Maxim

Books/Authors

The Alchemist

Cereals

Cap'n Crunch

Fruits

Apricot, pear

Snack Foods

Wheat Thins

Cookies

Pepperidge Farms

Candy Bars

100 Grand

Alcoholic Drinks

Vodka & soda

Non-alcoholic

Gatorade

bleeaaahhh! (That's the sound of me throwing up)

This is the Rocky fellow right? I think he'll be gone soon... or he might be another Shane (exile island) and stay awhile even though he's a lunatic.

Because I have such an intense hatred for Boston Rob, it would naturally follow that I would hate this guy also. I hate to admit it, but I kinda like him. As long as they stick with the "Rocky" nickname and not call him "Boston", I think I might be rooting for him. And the Boston accent is not nearly as annoying as I used to think it was since I saw "The Departed" 4 times.

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

What a friggin dork. I keep thinking that Survivor went out and FOUND these people. Is this the best they can do??

It is pretty sad eh Marty, I think they need to let people apply and choose from real people, not all these wannabe's And really how stupid is this guy, keep yoru mouth shut, or everyone will be gunning for you!

After last night's episode, I absolutely LOATHE this guy. Just where does he get off criticizing his team members like that?? What a moron. He reminds of a few bullies I knew of in my jr. high days who got their kicks out of belittling others. All mouth, no brains. All I know is, I'm really looking forward to the episode when his scrawny hiney gets booted off the island.

And here I was just innocently hoping someone would haul off and knock his teeth out.

I don't like him either but I did love the line "Lets call Jeff on the Jeff Phone."

He does add some well needed entertainment...

James, you are definitely no Rocky. What a pathetic pig.

You took the words out of my mouth kayo! I was just coming to post that I think this guy is a disgrace to the name "Rocky"!!!!!!!!!!

How those guys could sit there last night and listen to him in tribal council and NOT vote him out is beyond me, they deserve whatever comes their way.

"Don't get me wrong, I love women. I love to touch them, make out with them...."

And as an after-thought he adds "talk with them"

I wouldn't let that man within fifty feet of me. Pompous ass.

He'll have a rude awakening when the show's over and he reads what's been written about him.

Wonder if it'll make him change his ways ? ........ Naaaaaaaahhhhhhhh silly me :lol:

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH! this guy needs to shut his mouth! he shows his ignorance with every word he speaks!

How those guys could sit there last night and listen to him in tribal council and NOT vote him out is beyond me, they deserve whatever comes their way.

ITA I thought for sure he had signed his ticket out of there, wiht all his ramblings, half of which didnt make sense!! The guy is a tool!

"Don't get me wrong, I love women. I love to touch them, make out with them...."

And as an after-thought he adds "talk with them"

I imagine the only opportunities he's had to "touch and make out" with women has been, and will continue to be, only in his dreams.

OMG why why did they not boot him. What a bunch of Dummies. Next to go will be Lisi and Rocky will still be there.

My husband actually likes this guy. Yet another reason why I dislike my husband.

I just dont get why they bothered keeping him, I mean it was proved yesterday that even if you are full of brawn you an still get beat, I think they need some smarts, over the muscle and they are lacking that!

And the thing is, its not even about brain vs brawn, its about idiotness and rudeness. Plus, Rocky is NOT brawny! I can't wait til he goes home.

My husband actually likes this guy. Yet another reason why I dislike my husband.

:o:giggle:

Wow. Am I the only person who loves Rocky? lol. He is my favorite person on this season. The only one with some actual personality. And he's not that hard on my eyes either. ;)

Dreamz really is a dumbass. I can't stand Rocky but Lisi needed to go. Stop recruiting people, survivor, and find people who know how to play the game.

Sign in to follow this