Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Earl Cole

earlov6.jpg

Biography

Originally from Kansas City, Kansas, Earl Cole attended business school at the University of Washington in Seattle and received a National Scholastic Achievement Award before moving to Southern California. He is currently a Senior Advertising Executive who creates and manages new media strategies, brand marketing and advertising budgets for major accounts. He formerly worked as a marketing manager at a cable company, a sales analyst for a film company and a writer

Earl was my favorite this week. Twice he made hubby and me laugh -- giggle on into the commercials even.

First, when Erica found the pineapples, he said, "Me and Erica, we're getting married. She just saved my life, and I appreciate that. That's a good woman."

Then, when on Exile Island and he killed the sea snake slithering through his fire spot, he said, "I really don't like killing animals. Snakes are misunderstood. We have an understanding now."

Great lines --

Earl is the one that everything seems to go through. He knows how to build relationships and use proper strategy to further himself in the game. If he keeps up his stellar play, he will win.

yep, he's a pretty shrewd dude...so shrewd that I fear for my hero, Yau-man. I'm afraid that Yau-man will give the immunity idol to Earl if Earl gets targeted, leaving himself vulnerable. That being said, I'd love to see Yau-man, Earl and Cassandra in the final three.

Hey I think that is my final 3 also. :animated_scratchchin:

Earl's a smooth operator. He's manipulating without being manipulative (if that makes any sense). He's my pick to win, but if Yau Man wins, I'd be okay with that, too.

Happycamper, love that! He is a manipulator without being manipulative. Kinda like lying only to those you don't mind lying to, huh?

This guy is Boooooorrring.. Too dull, step it up...

Entertain me dammit....

This guy is cerebral, I can understand why one might not be able to find the entertainment in that!

BTW, does he remind anyone else of Carl Weathers; aka Apollo Creed?

This guy is cerebral

He hides it pretty well... Splitting the vote over a ghost idol... Paranoia, self destroyer... He may think he is in charge but he isn't...

Carl seems more distinguished looking than Earl... He would kick Earls ass down the street too!!!

I'm glad that Earl found the idol last night. Now if Yau is in trouble next week, he can give it to Yau to save himself. I don't think Earl has to worry about using it for himself. Unless Cassandra or Dreamz double crosses him,he's in the final 3.

Congrats on the unanimous vote to Earl -- especially given three finalists this time.

And a special kudos for promising to give half the money to his mother.

I'll wager that he keeps that promise.

Interesting that this season's winner has only one page of comments.

Congratulations Earl. He was my second choice after Yau-man. He did a good job and deserved to win.

Earl was my pick from about midway through the season. Glad he won, wasn't too worried about his chances up against those two. However, I just watched him on Regis & Kelly and it was a little disappointing to hear the he was hand picked by a casting agent who spotted him in a restaurant in LA. Originally they wanted him for TAR. Didn't contestants originally have to apply to be on these shows??? The casts on reality shows have overall become more boring, I guess casting agents don't know everything.

Congrats to Earl!

Out of all the people that have dreams of being on the show and go through casting whey did they pluck someone the last minute that did not even know about the show...

That being said he did a good job and I liked him.

Boy, he cleaned up really nicely for the finale. He gets my vote for Fiji's best looking male.

ITA reality, I didnt expect him to look so good, and younger too!!

I hate that all reality poeple are from casting agencies now, these are not sit coms or movies, we dont want actors we want real people.

But I do agree, he was my second choice to win, so good for him.

Lol I also agree Katy, that he is a man of his word and will give his mom some of his money!!

I wonder if I am the only one that caught this, but Earl mentioned at final tribal then Jeff repeated in the reunion that Earl didn't get a single vote cast against him all game. This is actually untrue, the round that Sylvia left Rita cast a lone vote for Earl as a throwaway as a way to assert her independence, the move obviously didn't pay off for Rita as she left the next time Ravu attended Tribal Council.

Wow I didn't know that SCRebel... Thanks for pointing that out...

Here is a local newcast that broadcast before Earl won. It has more background information about him...it makes me even happier that he won!

Wow, Kayo, that's great. He had a few things to overcome didn't he.

The REAL WINNER of Survivor Fiji:

FORD !!!!!

But I am glad that Earl won (if not Yauman).

Sign in to follow this