Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Dre Herd

I bet Dreamz is driving all over town with his new truck with his boy. Good for him. Even if Dreamz was a jerk I don't think Yau-man cares. Yau-man has such a good additude and I am sure does not hold grudges. I think Karma will be on his side anyway.

First a note on Dreamz:

Dreamz received $100,000 for his top-three finish, which he says he'll invest. A representative for Dreamz also said that he is considering auctioning off the truck that caused so much controversy on the show to raise money for Wilmington's Good Shepherd Ministries.

Source

The question, once again, is do you believe him????

And then, a great comment on that monster truck:

Why we keep on truckin'

Detroit's still pushing oversize drives, so people still buy 'em

It's been a rough stretch of road for the U.S. auto industry of late. But probably the worst moment came earlier this month when, on the reality TV show Survivor, Yau-Man gave the pickup to Dreamz.

Here's what happened: Yau-Man Chan, a 54-year-old computer engineer, had won one of the show's "reward challenges." The prize: a hulking, 350-horsepower Ford Super Duty F-350 that looks like it's capable of towing your average volcano.

Yau-Man took one look and promptly gave it to a rival player, Andria "Dreamz" Herd, asking only for some strategic help at the next "tribal council."

Now we can report to the nation the real reason he didn't want the truck: "I would disappear if I sat inside."

He's talking by phone from his home in Northern California. "It's not my lifestyle," he says. And moreover: "I don't think it would fit in any parking spaces." Not surprisingly, Yau-Man drives a Prius.

He needs an F-350 the way he needs his own personal oil tanker. Mr. Chan works on a college campus. At Berkeley. What, he's going to bomb around in something that looks like it eats Volkswagen Beetles for a snack? I doubt he could even sell it in Berkeley. The City Council has no doubt banned oversized pickups, along with red meat and nuclear weapons.

And yet Detroit keeps disgorging monster trucks, souped-up sedans, overpowered SUVs and Hummers so brawny and masculine that merely sitting in the driver's seat makes hair sprout on your back. (continues on)

Source

a hulking, 350-horsepower Ford Super Duty F-350 that looks like it's capable of towing your average volcano.

Oh Yeah, Keep Talkin Baby... You know what I like!!!!!

pfffft. move it along... nothing more to see here...

Look who's starting stuff now!!!

I guess if you can't beat em join em...

Welcome aboard...

we corrupted king123. I guess he will be over in OFF TOPIC now being naughty with us. :animated_rotfl:

He couldn't handle OT...

You wimmins scare all the guys away... Ceptin me of course... Someone has to keep ya'll barefoot and makin sammiches...

Man, im naughty... i always thought it would feel bad... but yet, its feels so good! :gunsmilie:

woo hoo King123 has been corrupted, it is so more fun on the dark side lol!!

King you couldnt stay away if you tried, you wub us too much, oh and here's your sammich lol

does this mean i get to wear a cape?!?!?!

does this mean i get to wear a cape?!?!?!

^^^The flashlights on but the batteries are dead...

and fyi... you're not your...

lol, that made me think of friends... oh by the way y o u ' r e mean you are your means your.. ok so not as funny when you read it, but anyone who knows the episode will laugh hahahah ok maybe I need an "L" :animated_rotfl:

huh? :animated_scratchchin:

Its the episode on the beach where Ross and Rachel gets back together and she write him a long letter, she must have not used your and you're correctly, because as she is dumping him, he yells that at her... lol, if you dont know the episode you should see it, Friends rocks!

i have no clue what your talking about.

You know, that doesn't that surprise me...

:animated_rotfl: ...

You walked right into that one full speed...

you love Friends and dont know that episode?? Nope you dont love it lol jk! its the one where they go to the beach and Pheobe meets her mom, Ross dumps his bald gf and makes up with Rachel who writes him a long letter... if youw atch friends you must rmember this episode it was great. Joey was a sand mermaid lol

lol King

Oh i got it now.

When you said the one on the beach, that made me remember.

And his bawld girlfriend

Yeah i remember now, and yes, i LOVE friends.

hehe. lol

Sign in to follow this