Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Dre Herd

Well, 2nd place was a tie soooo do they split it or what?

btw, Dreamz is a low down dirty snake. I could maybe respect him if he'd given the truck back to Yau.

I really don't think Yau would have taken it back, but I do agree... I could have respected him much more if he had just made the effort...

So let me ask you this if so and so had said to so and so..Me and you to the end.knowing they would lose to that person, then went back on their word and voted them out at final 3 (since they thought it was final 2) Should the person who voted the other person out offer the other the prize money??

And though it was never said wasnt it pretty much implied that it was Earl and Yau man to the end? Yau seemed surprised that Earl had voted him out. So why is nobody pissed off at Earl? he could have least forced a tie

You are right on the fact that Earl is as much to blame as Dre' Talker... I will give ya that... This is a game and I understand that fact, but to talk about wanting to do the right thing for your child to see and to sit a cry when you stabbed someone in the back and then to sit and say that it was all in the plans... At least Earl didn't stab everyone he was in an alliance with in the back... Dre did... EVERYONE...

Earl set himself up in a position to where he knew he would get the votes if he votes off Yau Man. Dreamz wasn't thinking 5 moves ahead like in Chess. After all, Earl did receive a unanimous vote.

He couldn't even tell a straight story at the reunion... Wrapped up in to many lies...

So it's a game and he took a chance by keeping the immunity. I can understand that.

But wtf was that man thinking???

How could he possibly think that he could win after betraying Yau?

What in the world went through his head?

Did he ever think that maybe he could earn a spot out of respect and that Cassandra would have been the one to go?

That's what I would have banked on.

p.s. Dre sure cleaned up nicely, didn't he!

So Dreamz admitted that he took the car and never intended to do anything but play the lying/backstabbing card. That is such a bad character thing to do take a car with a con job. I don't think the car had anything to do with winning the game. He should have just said No to the car deal.

If Dreamz is homeless is his son homeless? Does he live on the streets? Why doesn't he just get a job and a place to live? He is young, strong and healthy.

Just another one of his CONS I think..... I have no respect for this person.

Don't they do a psychological profile on these people? Dreamz sounded slightly retarded to me. Couldn't answer a single question without 5 minutes of gibberish.

But as mad as the Yaoman fanatics are today, I applaud Dreamz for at least realizing where he was and what they were all there for. And that was not to win any boyscout award.

fine and dandy Jersey but should he have taken the car? Just wrong if he had not intention of following through.

marty.. i think he said he was homeless growing up, not now... teehee...

anyways.. he did play the game well, like all the others that made it that far before him did... he lied, lied, and lied some more.

and if he would have kept his mouth shut more often, he might have won. through out the course of the game he seemed to open his mouth at all the wrong times and to all the wrong people... saying all the wrong things.

Dreamz said he wanted to set a good example for his son by not going back on his word to Yau...............and people wonder what's wrong with our kids today!!

Well shoooooooooot I was homeless as a 16 year old for a while. Slept in my friends car.

I never thought to mention any adversity. I have had a good government job now for 23 years.

Stop with the self-righteous crap. How many of us would hand over our chance to win a million dollars to someone we barely know? The money that Dreamz tried to win would have changed his family's life more than keeping that promise. No, it did not work out for him (and for reasons other than his betrayal of Yaoman) but he does have a very nice, expensive truck.

And why is Dreamz the bad guy and not Earl? Earl betrayed Yaoman for the same reason. . . to win the million dollars.

I am taking about Dreamz conning Yua-man out of the friggin car. NOT ABOUT THE MILLION DOLLARS. There is a big difference between Earl and Dreamz.

You can't see it? wow

The car, the million dollars, it's all the same. It's the game. Yauman offered the deal to Dreamz, not the other way around. It was a risk that did not pay off. No different from any other deals or betrayed alliances that occur in this game.

Of course I see a difference between Earl & Dreamz. . . Earl betrays with finesse and stealth whereas Dreamz is very clumsy and obvious.

I can't stand the self righteousness of some of the players of this game. I can't stand it when the fans get all up in arms about betrayals and back stabbing. I think it's pretty tough to play this game with the intention to win without doing any of those things. I do respect the players who try and play as cleanly and honestly as the can, but it is a game, and if you're not there to win, why are you there?

BUT--- Dreams essentially stole that truck from Yau man. Talk about snakes and rats -- but Dreams is a turd -- completely full of it -- not an example or inspiration to anyone, in my book. I totally disagree with Probst and others who talk about his charm, and that even after all his lies and BS he still comes off as a likable guy. I don't like him-- wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, and couldn't stand to listen to him speak for more than a minute.

I can't stand him, and hope I never have to see or hear anything from him again.

He could have played the game, and not taken the deal from Yau. He should have said 'no'. Taking that truck had nothing to do with strategy for Dreams. He might come up with some BS reason now -- saying he took the deal so Yau would want to keep him in the game longer, but there's no way I believe he would have thought of that until after he made the deal.

Nope -- no way, in a game where anything goes, this does NOT fly with me.

i dont know........................................... i really really think at the time yua offered dreamz that truck, dreamz didnt think much about what was at stake... and i think he made that deal thinking he would keep his word. i think pride is now keeping dreamz from admitting it.

if you remember dreamz talking about it (when it was just him and the camera) he was serious about keeping his word, and then BAM! it hit him that once he gave Yua the imunity, they would then vote dreamz out. and come on.. really, who would be THAT stupid? who would give up a chance for a million dollars?

its damned if you do damned if you dont. and after being out there for that long, i think anyone in that position would do the same thing. and lets back up.... if Yua offered that truck to anyone else.. would they say no? i dont think so.

I think Earl would have said 'no'. I mean, there is the car curse, after all.

I really think there are people that would say no to the car. I think Boo would not have taken the deal and several others.

yeah, i liked Boo. i dont care what anyone else says.

I totally agree that it would be a hard decision to give up the million dollars. But, he could've just gave the truck back to Yau. Then the deal would've been null and void.

It wasn't strategy, it was him begging (as the homeless do). I think Dreamz gives the homeless a bad name by holding his hand out and just taking and taking. I hope that Yau can claim it on his taxes as a donation.

I have to agree that Dreamz really meant the deal at the time he took the truck from Yau... Like someone else said in another thread, Dre wasn't thinking ahead...

He was caught up in the moment and was thinking that it was such a nice thing for someone to do and that he needed a car...

What people aren't looking at is the fact that when there was no-one else around and he was talking to the camera saying that he would keep the deal wasn't any kind of strategy, it was truthful, and that's what we saw and I think that's what is making people really angry... The fact that the show is over and now would be the time to admit that you changed your mind and he won't do even that much...

the more i think about it the more i get upset with Yua... i wasnt really a Yua fan and i think i understand why now. he reminded me of a little weasle.

not for nothing.. but who in their right minds would try and make that kind of a deal? and why?

Yua. that who.. and why? well... 1. he knew there was a Car Curse on Survivor. 2. he thought dreamz was some dummy with 1/2 a brain that would never catch onto his real motive. 3. as if finding that Imunity Idol wasnt enough, he needed another way to stay in the game one day more.

do i fault him? no.

i just dont like when one player thinks they played cleaner than another. trying to trick the "dummy" is just not nice.

trying to trick the "dummy" is just not nice.
:animated_scratchchin:

Sign in to follow this