Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Dre Herd

I beg to differ, Rejuv, but I don't think ANYONE could make Johnny Fairplay look like a saint! ;) Just thinking of him makes me shudder...but hey, the show isn't done yet, so I guess anything's possible! We shall see...

:lol: LOL...ok, maybe one rung. :unsure:

How is Dreams going to pay for the taxes and insurance on his new house... errr truck???? And good luck writing that drivers exam....

:animated_rotfl:

I was also wondering if legally they could let him drive it since he did admit that he didn't have a lisence.

hmmm that is interesting, I would laugh if they revoked it and gave it back to Yau, that would make my day lol

Well, he drove it to the school... I don't know about here in the states though what might happen...

Actually, Boo was driving dreams truck...

I have a feeling that the big controversial decision talked about before the season will be that Dreamz is going to win final four immunity and not give it to Yau Man. I hope that is what happens and I'll love every minute of it!

Yeah Jeff said it would be a decision that would have viewers on one side or the other not on the fence... We shall see what happens Sunday...

I can't understand a damn thing that boy is saying. :animated_scratchchin:

He's saying he has NO integerty... He's saying he's the snake, the rat, and the weasel all in one... He's saying don't give me the million cause I will go back on my word everytime... That's all the man has done this whole season...

For someone who wasn't playing the sympathy card he sure did use it enough in that last tribal.

How many zeroes in a million Dreamz??

HA, I knew he would keep it... And the truck....

Well, greed sometimes gets the best of us. Can't blame him but I really wish he would've kept his word.

Con man got the truck. How did he think he would ever get a vote in the final 3? Dumbass

lol gotta go with Talker on that one. Is Dreamz 2nd or 3rd place... and runner up (or runner ups) gets $100,000?

I'm not sure how it works with 3... Maybe I could ask someone from last season and see...

The survivors do get money for being on TV... I can't remember who, but someone tonight even said something about the way they were going to use the money they got from the show, and it wasn't one of the F3...

Sign in to follow this