Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Dre Herd

Maybe he thought after Alex's comment last night about no reason to vote out Stacey, he thought Mookie might go along with Alex and vote out Michelle. If so, then he wouldn't have wanted to go against them both and make himself look bad and plus, he didn't know how Michelle was going to vote, so there wasn't a 3-2 guarentee to get out Stacey.

Just an idea.

You can't blame Probst. You gotta remember that tribal council is heavily edited. Previous castaways have said they can take hours, not the five minutes we see on the show. There is a good chance he did ask everybody why each individual person should go, but only Alex made significant use of it. To say Michelle was not a target before that is pretty foolish. It was clearly either her or Stacy since the other three had a tight alliance.

Why would Dreamz think that Mookie would want Michelle to go over Stacy? He gets no pass from me either. If he did all that crap talking about Stacy and had a chance to vote her out, then he's a chicken sh*t for not taking the opportunity. Just b/c Alex said he had no reason to keep Michelle around doesn't mean he should follow suit. BUT, then again, this could have been pay back to Mookie for not telling Dreamz about the immunity idol, which in that case, is genius on his part to get rid of one of Mookie's allies.

While I would have liked for Dreamz to keep Michelle, he really had no alliance/reason to vote with her. I think this was a case for the "devil you know vs. the devil you don't know". For that particular vote it was probably his "best" move and could show that he is not letting his emotions drive him.

yeah he confuses me too. For a minute I thought he was doing an awesome job of playing both sides, but in the end he wasn't quite clever enough. The smart thing to do would have been to vote Cassandra, I mean it still would have been 5-4. And yet he wouldn't have been exposed.

He may not be exposed. All he as to do is blame the vote for Mookie on Edgardo.

He may not be exposed. All he as to do is blame the vote for Mookie on Edgardo.

You think Alex and Mookie would fall for that one? Dreamz is the one with the big mouth. Not Edgardo. Dreamz is the one with the friendship with the opposition. Not Edgardo. Plus, Edgardo's gone. If he had joined the other side, they wouldn't vote against him.

I am interested in seeing how he tries to explain to Alex and Mookie how he didn't "screw them over".

I think all sides would be best to get rid of this guy at the next tribal council. He is just way too unstable to keep around and can't be trusted as an alliance mate. He seems to be playing randomly switching up based on whatever mood he is in at the moment. An irrational player like him is a danger to every other player in the game and should probably leave.

After what happened last night, it should make him realize that he can't totally trust the Moto tribe because they hid the fact that they changed their vote from Mookie to Edgardo. Plus, the Moto tribe should realize that Dreamz did tell them the truth, and make them want him even more.

But wasn't one of the reasons for not telling him to see if they could trust him? Since they had the numbers with or without Dreams, they didn't need him, but they could see which side he voted with. And from what Dreams knew, he did vote with Earl and crew. But now I supposed since they really don't need him, he's out of the loop -- for now anyway. Too bad that Stacy wormed her way in. But I have to give her credit last night -- I thought she took quite an emotional beating at the reward challenge, and she didn't seem to let it get to her. Does that make her a cold hearted b!tch, or just someone who's playing the game and not taking it personally.

Gee-- this probably belongs in the 'stacy' thread... oh well....

This guy really is a lone wolf. He's either playing the game very smartly actually, and will be needed by both sides for the time being, or he'll be deemed way too dangerous by both sides and will be voted out very soon. I'm guessing the first scenario...we'll see...

Of course he's exposed, and of course he is safe....at least until they are down to 6. On second thought, maybe he'll make it to Final Five.

IMO he is not playing a smart game - he keeps gettign himself busted. He tried to hard and ruined it, if anyone trusts him anymore then thats their own fault. All he thought about was trying to make himself look good, but he didnt put any thought or strategy into it.

Okay, here is Dreamz' stratagy...to be popular. He wants to be in the "in crowd." He's a cheerleader and he's playing the part. He runs from one group to the other spreading gossip in hopes that someone will want him in their group.

Totally RF, but he ios relying on everyone else being stupid and not catching on lol

I actually am starting to like him, cause after last night, he was 100% with cassandras team.. he just played them like a fool!

i was dying laughing when cassandra got the 1st 3 votes, and her and earl were just smiling... AND edgaqueerdo and Alex were loving it... then ED. Got a vote, and both alex's and ed.s Smile went down the drain!

IT WAS GREAT!

this is one of the best moves in history i think.. lol, he used the idol,and didnt get 1 single vote..

ALL cause of dreamz! it was aweome!

i cant wait till this thursday

AND i want Mookie to leave next! cause he was like

"Cassandra made the biggest mistake in her life! im going to pick her and her allaince off one by one"

I think thats halriousconisidering her allaince made final 3, INCLUDING HER! dreamz, earl, and cassandra are a great final 3 if you ask me!

cajun, lol... it took my 10 mins to figure out how to do it, then you read it anyways.. lol

lol i know i know! I read your post then all of a sudden, I see one line of black and I just couldn't help myself. :lol:

yeah, i know what you mean, ha.. every year im like " im not going to look, im not going to look.. im going to watch the season, with no spoilers."

then i never make it to the 1st episode, lol. :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

While dreams is lacking heavily in common sense and brains, he is very good at lying...

Hey dreams, better hope Alex doesn't win immun next week or u is next on the jury... Actually I hope that's exactly what happens...

Can I look at the spoiler now? Is is something we now know.

Dreamz is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. :lookaround:

Marty is stalking me....

She wants my coffee buzz...

BACK OFF.... No caffene for you...

lol, dont all the women here stalk you King??

Dont look Marty its a spoiler for the near end, so if you dont want to know dont look till the season is over.

As much as I dont like this guy I woudl rather have Alex leave first.

Sign in to follow this