Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Dre Herd

drewi2.jpg

Biography

Growing up homeless in the projects of Wilmington, North Carolina, Andria "Dre" Herd spent most of his childhood trying to keep his family together and alive. He slept on the streets, ate at soup kitchens and was able to survive by becoming a street performer with his brothers. In high school, Herd began playing sports and quickly became an athletic superstar, excelling in cheerleading.

Herd spends his summers teaching cheerleading for the Universal Cheerleading Association. He also is training to be a boxer at the gym owned by his brother. Herd enjoys boxing, basketball, tumbling and stunting. He is very proud to have obtained his Associate's Degree from Cape Fear Community College.

Herd describes himself as humorous, energetic and intelligent. Describing his perfect day, he says, "When everybody is happy all day... that's a perfect day."

Herd continues to reside in Wilmington, North Carolina. He is a proud father to his two-year-old son, Giovanni, and his one-month-old son, Luca. His birth date is December 15, 1981.

Favorites

Colors

Gray, black

Scents

Clean linen

Flowers

Rose

Board Games

Chess

Video Games

Any road playing game

Sports to Play

Boxing, basketball, football

Sports Teams

Underdogs

Outdoor Activities

Basketball, Hide and Go Seek

TV Shows

Seinfeld

Movies

Little Shop of Horrors

Music

good lyrics and a message

Magazines

No favorite

Books/Authors

Stephen King, Shel Silverstein

Cereals

Fruity Pebbles

Fruits

Pineapple, grapes, pear

Snack Foods

Oatmeal Pies

Cookies

Oreos

Candy Bars

Kit Kat

Alcoholic Drinks

No favorite

Non-alcoholic

Water

I give him credit for admiting hes a cheerleading coach. Not a lot of guys would do that. So kudos to Dre. Hes another favorite of mine.

At this point, me too! He is very refreshing, down-to-earth and funny...at least in his initial interview. I hope my opinion doesn't change after watching the show...

I was liking him, too, until the first sleep-over. What's up with his shout-outs?

He's going to get his butt kicked outta there if he's not careful.

I like him, which means he's the next to go. He seems to be a new "UTR" type player, though. Getting everyone to like him, but not being the leader.

Yuck. Hate this guy. Nicknames himself "Dreamz" . . . what a tool. And if someone doesn't shut up when I'm exhausted and trying to sleep, I'm gonna get my 7 hours even if I have to get it with my foot down someone's throat. Give this hyperactive, annoying geek a Ritalin and send him home.

What's the deal with asking all the white people to raise their hands? I would never say all the black people raise your hands because that is considered racist by society.

Yeah, I thought that was a pretty lame comment to make...I was really disappointed by him. He seems like a funny guy that is trying waaay to hard. I was actually rooting more for "Rocky" in their little tiff, even though I'm not crazy about him. Sylvia was smart to put them on opposite teams.

After last nights show i really like him. he talked about his hard life without looking for sympathy. seems like he can make the best out of a bad situation. i think he just made a bad first impression.

You're right Realityfan...spectacularly bad. I can relate.

He certainly has experienced adversity in his life, which sounds like such an understatement.

I liked him a lot better this episode, mainly because he wasn't yelling at anyone.

Yup, me too...although he still hasn't totally won me over. Although hearing his background definitely gave me more compassion for him, I can't help but feel a little manipulated by show's producers and editors.

I still like him, even though the editors/ producers are shoving the homeless angle down my throat. I don't think he wants that to be the most memorable thing about him. I liked the Dre/ Gary relationship "You're not gonna cut me with that knife/ Depends on how you catch it." Maybe because they're winning, I just more of a bonding team with this guy being the glue.

its a nice idea to be upfront and honest. don't know how it was viewed by others though. my guess is that lisi and cassandra didnt like it too much.

I don't really like this guy that much, but I'm glad he's big and strong, and I can't wait till he joins forces with someone.... anyone... and knocks that elitist 5 down!

Well, he can still bug me, but at that last tribal council he was my hero! "can I vote now?" And then taking the poll, asking everyone else is they wanted to be there.... And what did he say Lisi did? A saquoia? lol Hang in there Dreamz!

stupid stupid stupid stupid. I liked him up until tonight. How is voting out Michelle over Stacy a good strategy move for him? The whole episode he talked about how much he wanted to get rid of Stacy and then he pulls that stunt! Maybe he wanted to prove some sort of loyalty to Alex...I doubt it will help him much.

I am getting SICK AND TIRED of this dumbass. He votes out Liliana, Rocky, and now Michelle? Michelle didn't deserve to go. ugh....

I liked Dreamz from the start. But I finished liking him when he voted against Michelle. The guy speaks with a stupid forked tongue. All that talk a few episodes back about changing alliances when the merge came particularly after Stacy and Lisi were so cruel to him and then he runs his mouth determined to vote Stacy out. Ugh.

I think that if the team had time to go back to camp Mookie would have convinced Dreamz to vote out Stacy over Michelle. Unfortuantely though, all Dreamz had to work off was Alex's declaration at Tribal Council that he would be voting for Michelle. He probably felt compulsed to go with his ally and earn his trust, without probably any idea that Mookie was going to vote for Stacy.

Well, maybe he'll be the next to go. It looked like in the promo that he and Mookie get into a heated argument over the vote, and then Dreamz tells Earl and Cassandra that Mookie has the idol. So maybe if Mookie can rally enough people, they'll vote him out next week.

Well, I blame Mookie and or Jeff. Alex said who he was voting for basically because Jeff asked him about every person, a question that he didn't pose to everyone. But when Dreamz said "I'm cool with that" or something to that effect, Mookie should have jumped in with "Ask me, Jeff" or "are you sure, Dreamz, cause I'm not" or something. All Dreamz heard was his alliance was voting out Michelle and so thats what he did. Of course next week is a different story. Can't wait to see what happens.

I am so ticked off at Jeff Probst after last night's episode. He totally is responsible for Michelle being voted off. They were supposed to be going to Tribal Council with no time to talk strategy. So what does Jeff do? He basically asks Alex who he is voting off. As soon as Alex says he has "no reason" to vote off anyone except Michelle - she's history. I don't think there was anyway that she was a target up until then. The only reason Dreamz voted for Michelle was because of what Alex said - that was just crap!. Stacy should have gone home last night - no ifs, ands or buts.

Dreamz is getting no pass from me. I thought he realized he was at the bottom of the alliance with Alex. I hate it when people play scared like that. He knew what would be better for him, but thought he should be cautious and not vote against his alliance. Chicken sh!t!

Sign in to follow this