Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Cassandra Franklin

I don't think she is a coat tail rider. There is a lot of luck involved in this game and she got lucky that her Moto tribe kept winning and that Liliana was voted out instead of her. She was on the outs of the Boo/Alex/Edgardo/Lisi/Stacy alliance with Dreamz so it's amazing how she was able to make it to the end. She was also a target of the other alliance... remember when the plan was to vote her out? She was a target throughout the game.

I think she played a good game and was underrated. I didn't think she played as good as Earl though, but she knew what she was doing. That reward challenge that she won proved that she was watching and paying attention to the game.

She played a good game if her goal was no more than 3rd place. In this game, keeping to a strong alliance is good to a point but an alliance does not win together as a group. You have to be smart and brave enough to know when to make a move. To let Earl and, especially, the beloved Yauman get to the final 4 was just plain stupid. She had plenty of opportunities to change her fate and try to put herself in the finals with someone she would have possibly had some chance of beating. I don't fault her for not being physical, I've always thought there was more than one way to play this game. Her fault was playing safe and wasting opportunities to vote out the most respected players. But she alone does not suffer from this problem. Each season of Survivor I see less and less risk taking. Fearful players and too many immunity idols are killing this show for me.

She did take a risk in voting our Yau-man, but that backfired with the immunity idol.

whatever whatever...... she was just soooooooooooooooooo boring. Boring people should not be allowed on Survivor.

She did take a risk in voting our Yau-man, but that backfired with the immunity idol.

Yes she did, but the right time had already passed. Yauman would never have expected it even one week earlier. Timing is very important.

I think getting rid of Alex was more important for her. After all, he tried to get her out. I don't think the timing was the problem. I think it was Stacy's big mouth that ruined everything.

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Survivor Fiji Runner-up Cassandra Franklin Gives A Look Inside The Game

cassandrafranklin_photo_2.jpg

Written By Ryan Haidet - Swimming was not her forte, most of her dialogue was comprised of

Sign in to follow this