Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Boo Bernis

boojn2.jpg

"Boo" Bernis - Biography

Born and raised in Lafayette, Louisiana, Kenward "Boo" Bernis works in construction during the day and manages the bar he owns at night. He has previously worked as a crawfish farmer and health club worker.

Bernis attended the University of Louisiana in Lafayette where he received a Bachelor's Degree in General Studies. He enjoys participating in mixed martial arts fighting and Olympic lifting. He describes himself as strong-willed, outgoing and adventurous. He considers himself to be a cerebral athlete, a great problem solver and strong both mentally and physically.

Bernis continues to reside in Lafayette, Louisiana. His birth date is June 21, 1972.

Favorites

Colors

Green

Scents

Food

Flowers

Rose

Board Games

Monopoly

Video Games

Asteroids

Sports to Play

Football

Sports Teams

Houston Oilers

Outdoor Activities

Snow ski

TV Shows

Gilligan's Island

Movies

The Shawshank Redemption

Music

Queen

Magazines

Sports Illustrated

Books/Authors

No favorite

Cereals

Fruity Pebbles

Fruits

Peach

Snack Foods

Ice cream

Cookies

Peanut butter

Candy Bars

Snickers

Alcoholic Drinks

Strawberry daiquiri

Non-alcoholic

Milk

This guy does absolutely nothing for me...and the fact that he considers his "attractiveness" as an asset makes me ill...along with the fact that he put Monopoly down for his favorite game..bleah.

Alcoholic Drinks

Strawberry daiquiri

Nuff said...

He seems like a nice guy to me. Come on, don't looks help you at all in life?

Kind of feel sorry for him next week... looks like he'll be the fourth stooge.

What was he thinking hitting that axe towards his body?

He's definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed...... we know that because the sharpest tool struck him first...

I take back my original comments about this guy...he has totally won me over with his Inspector Clouseau bumblings. Seems alot more down to earth and real than I first thought. That being said, it doesn't look like he's to me like he's in the "inner circle" of the tribe which may spell his doom before making the jury.

The hammock breaking was the funniest thing I've seen on Survivor. Especially after seeing his other injuries and Dreamz saying he was gonna hurt himself out of the game. I could watch that moment over and over again and laugh out loud every time.

Boo annoys me so much. I hate this part of the game where you can see "main characters" and "side characters". Ug, I really hate it when a side cahracter or "floater" makes it any farther. I can't wait for him to get the boot. And, just to be petty...a degree in general studies? Please, how generic and ridiculous.

He's got some guts, that's for sure!!! Tough dude..

He reminds me of Jethro on Beverly Hillbillies.

Why must you insult Jethro like that...

Boo's the ONLY remotely decent character this go round. Entertainment value...the rest suck. Boringgggggggggg! He goes and ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................!

I'd love to see this quiet loner keep winning immunity and stick it to them all. One thing I've always hated in Survivor and, generally, in life is a mob closing ranks against an outsider. I never particularly cared for him in the beginning but he's the only reason I'm continuing to watch.

I agree with Jersey. Of course I always love to see a winner rise from the ashes. You gotta give him his cred.

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Boo of Survivor Fiji Discusses His Nickname, Strategy And Desire To Play Again

boo_photo.jpg

Written By Ryan Haidet - Fifth place finisher of Survivor: Fiji, Kenward

Sign in to follow this