Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Alex Angarita

alexiv4.jpg

Alex Angarita - Biography

Born in Colombia, South America, Alex Angarita moved to California where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California, Irvine. He then moved to Cambridge, Massachusetts, where he received his Juris Doctor Degree from Harvard Law School. While at Harvard, he was also a member of the Harvard Boxing Club.

Angarita is currently practicing law on a freelance basis and working to start his own educational consulting company. Prior to his participation on SURVIVOR: FIJI, Angarita worked as an attorney for one of the largest law firms in Los Angeles, where he represented large companies in various transactions. He previously worked as an operations director for a test preparation company and also as a tutor.

He enjoys boxing, running, basketball, weight-lifting, painting and yoga. He recently spent a week climbing Mt. Whitney. He describes himself as assertive, witty and personable. He is a member of the American Bar Association.

Angarita currently resides in Los Angeles, California. His birth date is April 20, 1978.

Favorites

Colors

Green, blue

Scents

Clean smells (laundry soap)

Flowers

Rose

Board Games

Trivial Pursuit, Stratego, Chess

Video Games

Street Fighter, Tetris

Sports to Play

Boxing, Basketball

Sports Teams

The Lakers

Outdoor Activities

Running trails, hiking

TV Shows

Entourage, SURVIVOR, Family Guy

Movies

Rocky III, Don Juan DeMarco, Thomas Crown Affair

Music

All types

Magazines

Men's Health, GQ, The Economist

Books/Authors

The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas, The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho

Cereals

Smart Start

Fruits

Concord grapes

Snack Foods

Cheez-its

Cookies

Oreo

Candy Bars

Kit Kat

Alcoholic Drinks

Martini, Scotch

Non-alcoholic

Water, Fanta (pineapple), Orangina

yep, I agree...unless he can play it down.

I think Alex is my favorite right now. Makes the game more fun if you have someone to root for. God knows I need something step up my interest in this game.

He almost had them voting out Yau Man. (at least the way it was edited made it look like it)

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Fiji's Alex: The Final Survivors' Plan Will Backfire

by Angel Cohn

070510interview2.jpg

Alex Angarita, Survivor: Fiji

With the finale of CBS' Survivor: Fiji (Thursdays at 8 pm/ET) airing this Sunday and one of this season's most strategic players out of the running, it truly is anyone's game. We can't say that Alex Angarita didn't give it his all. He desperately tried to stick around by explaining to people that Yau-Man was a huge threat. Yet, alas, had already wasted the hidden immunity idol trying to save himself a few tribal councils back. TVGuide.com asked the book-smart guy and savvy player

He was one of my favorites, but he turns out to be the biggest asshole of the season. No one deserves to be talked to like the way he talked to Cassandra. Cassandra was a nurturing figure. It surprises me how immature Alex was at the jury questions. I expected this from Rocky and Lisi but not Alex... asshole.

yeah ddint much care for the way he acted

I think I was more disgusted by Lisi though since she asked to be voted off then had the audacity to talk to Cassandra like that

I just remember the water shoe comment Lisi made. She made no sense and I was thinking, "Isn't everyone there to win a million dollars?" Ridiculous, her reasonings.

I agree with you all he was way to hard on her, I think he only did that to get a few extra minutes on tv, the guy is a total asshole!!

He is kinda cute but a JERK.

Does anyone know if there is a place online where I can view the final tribal council? I can't believe I actually missed the final show! Talk about being out of touch...anyway, after reading comments about Lisi and Alex's heated comments I'm dying to see it!

If you go to innertube on cbs.com, you should be able to watch the entire 3 hour episode last night.

thanks, cajun! I didn't see anything listed earlier but it may be there now...not sure I want to watch the whole three hours again, but the jury interviews definitely sound like they're worth watching!

Sign in to follow this