Sign in to follow this  
Cajunboiler

Amazing Race General Discussion

We also have to remember that they are not in America (or GB or France), the places that the AR goes to have completely different rules and regs, so there is not telling what would happen in real real life anyways. JMO

anyone ever watch "airplane" on A&E? they pull people off the planes all the times. they will pull you off for having bad B.O. or if its a man wearing shorts that are so short his balls hang out.. if you are drunk... they are allways pulling people off.

one episode they had this guy get pulled off the plane cause two white women were afraid he was a terrorist. :shocking: nice eh?

oh ya I used to watch that show. Yes you are right they used to pull them off all the time when they were drunk. I guess at our Airport I just never saw that.

I swear tonight was the weirdest leg of any of the races ive seen in a while. First of all three teams were nearly an entire day behind the other 3 teams as they were stuck in the Johannasburg airport. There were three hour time diffrences between the racers who left for Zanzibar by boat. The teams didnt get to a challenge because the teams spent half of that time trying to get out of Johannasburg.

Well at least both challenges were on the island of Zanzibar so not much traveling was required. I loved the challenges this week. I wonder how next week is going to work out with such a huge diffrence between the finishing times of the teams. I think the first team is gonna leave 12 hours later then the last team.

I can't enjoy the show as much without anyone to root for. What a bunch of boring people.

So true, I was really hoping Teri and Ian wouldnt get elliminated! :(

It was really weird having them so far behind, I think the weather thing was done on purpose, to kind of let others catch up, usually they have a catch up every episope anyway, I dont think the producers thought anyone would get on that early flight.

And it seems that every episode I dislike Charla and Mirna more, as long as they dont wein I will be happy, anyone else please take it away!!

Don't worry, Charla and Mirna will def not win, there is just no way...they are not good enough. How bout that good luck for Uchenna and Joyce? No, no first place, but luckily the penalty was 30 minutes, not 6 hours, lol.

My friends and I made fantasy TAR teams, I got Charla and Myrna, Joe and Bill and Kentucky... how lucky am I?? :animated_rotfl: I thought all 3 would be out by now !! :lipsrsealed2:

I guess that would make sense. I forgot that next Sunday is Easter.

So far, wickedclownoj's "prediction" (which I think his prediction is a spoiler because his posts were deleted) is coming true and UGH, it just ruins the race. He "predicted" first and second place. Getting first place right at the beginning of the race is a 9% chance and getting 1st and 2nd right at the beginning of the race is about a 1% chance.

Sorry about the rant... ugh.

I'll apologize if 1st and 2nd place aren't the teams that you said.

It's probably true... I remember him last year saying that the Beauty Queens had "fourth place written all over them" mid-way through the race and sure enough they finished fourth. He also said that Peter and Sarah "had two or three episodes left" when they were three episodes away from elimination.

I agree that it does suck and really ruins the fun in watching the race.

P.S. wow, that episode sure kept me on the edge of my seat wondering who would leave.... not.

All the spoilers are over at Survivor Sucks. I wish I had not taken a peek a couple weeks ago.

My favs for the final three results would be:

BQ's a million dollars richer.

Chmirna second (never in a million years thought I would say that)

Eric and Danielle on another continent when the first team crosses the finish line.

Don't see it happening that way though. I have this sick feeling E & D will win.

Grrr.. my cable went out last night so I wasnt able to watch it. Does you post mean that D and O got elliminated?

Does anyone know where I can watch the episode online? TIA!!

That's two weeks in a row where nobody gets axed... i don't think we've seen that since Season 5 huh where they had back-to-back non-elim?

Well, the 30 minute penalty Danielle and Eric got really didn't matter since they weren't going to get eliminated. The yield was also pointless. I don't really like having back-to-back non-elimination points. They didn't advertise the season finale for next week so it's probably the week after... will there be an elimination next week or will it be one of those fake pit stops? We haven't seen a fake pit stop yet this race. I can't imagine having a fake pit-stop next week making it for 3 weeks in a row no one is eliminated. I would rather see a non-elim on the first leg. That would be a complete shocker for the teams. That way, there would be fewer non-elims later in the race so it would be harder to predict when they were. I kind of thought we would see another non-elim this leg and i was right. :(

I do NOT like the non elimination at all. I watch the show every week to see someone leave. Not to have it drag out. Nope I don't like it at all!

I used to get relieved when my favourite team was saved by a non-elim, but I'm tired of them. Just narrow the field, darn it!

Last season, we had the first female team in the final 3. This time, we have two female teams in the final 3 so we're guaranteed to see for the first time an all female team finish at least 2nd place. Hopefully, the blondies can win it! yea!

Now that D&O are done, I guess I'll take either pair of girls to win.

The "little one" deserves a win, even if it means her cousin can go along for the ride.

But the BQs have played a great game and deserve the street credit.

:animated_scratchchin:

Hmmmm, maybe I'm still leaning toward the queens.