Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cajunboiler

Amazing Race General Discussion

71 posts in this topic

The CBS website is up and running along with the revealed teams.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race11/

Kevin and Drew (Season 1)

Oswald and Danny (Season 2)

John and Jill (Season 3)

Uchenna and Joyce (Season 7)

David and Mary (Season 10)

Charla and Mirna (Season 5)

Rob and Amber (Season 7)

Terri and Ian (Season 3)

Eric and Danielle (Season 9) (What happened to Jeremy and Dani?)

Joe and Bill (Season 1)

Dustin and Kandice (Season 10)

Where's season 4, 6, and 8? Well, most teams on season 6 sucked except Kris and Jon and 8 was the family edition.

Where is Fran and Berry? :(

Tomorrow night is the night!!!!! Can't wait!!!

I thought this wasn't starting for awhile still, so I'm excited it starts tonight. And then The Apprentice on after. I don't know who to root for...Probably Rob and Amber.

I am not liking too many teams here. This sure wouldn't have been my picks for the allstars. I think most of these teams were my least fav. I hope I can find a team to root for. But my luck they will be gone right away.

I am just the opposite Miss M. I can't decide who I like the most. Romber earned my respect, so they are probably my number one right now, but Charla and Mirna and Terri and Ian are up there too.

I actually like the All-Star editions. BB7 was my favorite of all BB's. I know I am in a minority here, but oh well.

I loved last night's show. Rob and Amber kicked some ass again. Found it hilarious that all of the other teams are out to beat them, but they come into first! I think I'm really going to enjoy this season.

Eh, the season opener didn't excite me at all. I guess I'm not a big fan of "All-Star" shows in general, and I'm definitely not crazy about it for TAR. I much prefer new teams with new personalities to root for...or root against! It's not that I greatly dislike any of the teams this season, I'm just personally a little bored with the whole Rob & Amber self-promotion, Dave & Mary kissing up and the Blonde Beauty Queens "we're going to be the first female team to win the Amazing Race" shtick . I'll still continue to watch as it normally is one of my favorite shows...there just seems to be too much predictability so far. I know I've only given it one episode...so I guess I'll just hope it gets alot better.

I didn't watch when Rob & Amber were on last time. I can't stand them. I probably won't watch this time, although I do love Kevin & Drew. Most likely I won't watch but I'll come here for the updates. I really wish the hippies were on.

Does anyone know if they will be re-airing the first episode? I looked on the website, but they don't have the episodes on cbs.com like they do for other shows, unless I just couldn't find it...Anyone know?

Thanks!!

CBS INNERTUBE

It has clips but you can get most of the show by watching the clips. Sorry this is all I could find.

I am so excited to see AR tonight, without robandambuh. I don't hate them as much as some, but I am definitely NOT a fan! They seemed to dominate, not just the race, but the whole show. I guess that's not their fault, but if they aren't racing, they can't show them!

I as well can't wait for tonights episode. I've been having reality show withdrawel without Survivor this week.

Go Beauty Queens!!

Looks like it's girl power tonight. Charla and Mirna and Dustin and Kandice come in 1st and 2nd respectively. Who knew polishing nails could get you ahead?

I was wondering if they were going to have any none elemination rounds. I like the "marked for elemination" thing they've been doing the last couple of seasons better then when they had to give up everything. It makes the race a tiny bit more fair imo.

The speech about how people don't take them (Charla and Mirna) seriously and hopefully this shows people it doesn't matter if you're short or skinny, or .... bleh, bleh, bleh..... I don't care about them being short , small, skinny, whatever .... they're just whiny and annoying!

I can't wait until next week to see why on earth Eric and Danielle are pull off that plane. It's probably something silly but enticing none the less.

yes, i was intrigued as well. they're not my favorite team, but there are others who i'd rather see have difficulities before them

Very interesting. I used to work in Airport Operations and it was very rare to have to take someone OFF a plane. Maybe they got on the plane and did not have the right ticket? Anyway it will be interesting.

That's sort of where I'm leaning, marty.

That they boarded the plane using tickets for another flight.

Sounds like something Romber would do, doesn't it?

it was very rare to have to take someone OFF a plane

Just like when they let Rob and Amber on the plane after they were done boarding. That would never happen in real real life.

Just like when they let Rob and Amber on the plane after they were done boarding. That would never happen in real real life.

That does happen. Sometimes they would close the door and a passenger would come running and they would re-open the doors to let them it. Saw it many times. They have even done aircraft push backs and stopped the plane and walked the passenger out and put up the loading stairs to get them on the aircraft.

That does happen. Sometimes they would close the door and a passenger would come running and they would re-open the doors to let them it.

That happened to me before once on a connecting flight... It's all in the timing though...