Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

24 Chat

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,403 posts

Please join me for 24 Chat on Monday Nights, starting at 8:30pm East and again at 8:30pm West.

the clock is ticking...

Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,403 posts
Day 7 is just a week away so get ready to join us in Morty's Chat January 11th and 12th for the long delayed Season 7 of 24, which premieres with 2 hours each night. Chat begins at 7:30pm both nights.

Fuskie
Who notes we will continue with the regular chat on Monday nights for the remaining 20 hours...

unconfuseme

unconfuseme

• Pip
  • 1 posts
QUOTE (Fuskie @ Jan 14 2007, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please join me for 24 Chat on Monday Nights, starting at 8:30pm East and again at 8:30pm West.

the clock is ticking...

Fuskie,

This is Chattka's husband from the Big Brother chat, I'm the heavier duty 24 fan fan of our nest. I'll have some challenges due to time zones but look forward to getting involved.
Mahalo for setting this up......

Unconfuseme

Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,403 posts
QUOTE (unconfuseme @ Jan 5 2009, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fuskie,

This is Chattka's husband from the Big Brother chat, I'm the heavier duty 24 fan fan of our nest. I'll have some challenges due to time zones but look forward to getting involved.
Mahalo for setting this up......

Unconfuseme

What's time in the world of 24? Welcome to the forum!

Fuskie
Who expects you will be able to cross time zones like Jack Bauer is able to get clear across LA during a single commercial break...

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,838 posts
Jack just spotted the sniper.....

Come Join us to talk about it as it happens!!!!!

Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,403 posts
Day 8 is about to begin and America's intelligence services need Jack Bauer more than ever! Come to Morty's TV Chat Sunday at 8pm to start the Countdown To 24 party followed by Monday night 24 chats every hour until the world is once again safe for democracy!

Fuskie
Who just knows Jack Bauer would never have let no stinkin' explosive underwear get by him...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users