Sign in to follow this  
Cajunboiler

Survivor General Discussion

If you can't afford to buy a vehicle, can you afford the insurance and gas consumption of that sucker? I think he'll have to sell it and get something less impressive and more economical.

i HOPE he does win the final 4 Immunity, then keeps it and Yau leaves.. i would love for that to happen.

If you can't afford to buy a vehicle, can you afford the insurance and gas consumption of that sucker? I think he'll have to sell it and get something less impressive and more economical.

HAHA...........That's exactly what I was thinking, the only way he can keep that truck is to win the million :animated_rotfl:

Dreamz is another Hard Luck pity me I ain't got nuttin loser. I get soooooo sick of that sympathy card being tossed out there.

I hope Boo takes it. Doubt it. But he's the only one I can stomach.

Knowing Boo as we do, he could easily injure himself one more time.

As much as I'm rooting for others, I'd hate to see that happen to him after all he has been through.

The first time one of those jurors told ME to stop talking or got nasty, I'd have forgone the million dollars, flown off that bench and kicked an ass!

lol, that would be fun too see, I would have liked to see Alex or Dreamz (even though he wasnt a juror) get decked last night.

People generally seemed to bent on wanting Dreamz to admit that he didn't figure he was getting manipulated right away. Why was that so important? The guy can't keep to the same story, but I was a bit frustrated that no one was bringing up that it was pretty manipulative of Yau to pounce on Dreamz's weakness. Perfectly okay to do as it is a game, but not a whole lot different from manipulating Yau by insisting that he would keep his word and pretty much ensure his own dismissal.

So Dreamz must be pretty stupid if you think that he was manipulated by Yau-man. OK I will go along with that.

I don't want to see loyalty, integrity or nice nice in this game. You want that? Go play checkers. It's evey man/woman for him/herself. Outwit. Outplay. Not kiss butt. I want cut throat. But it'd be nice to see people with actual personalities and some **** pizzaz. These drones are boringgggggggggggggggg. They need conflict. Intelligence. SOMETHING. But leave the buddy system at the door. If I want to see that I'll watch repeats of Friends.

Oh and bring back some lookers. If I have to watch lumps of dull they better make it drool-worthy.

Wicked you are HARDCORE! :animated_rotfl:

okay, i have a few comments about the finale..........

#1...i'm sick of the three person final

#2...WAY TO GO EARL! he's kinda hot without the beard....

#3...wtf was up with lisi's final "thoughts"? that woman is bipolar and should NOT be allowed to speak in public!

#4...way to speak of your son dreamz and tell him that you want him to see you as a man of your word and then keep the necklace! whoo hoo!! and did you think that keeping it would give you a shot at the million? seriously delusional!

#5...alex, you just suck

Okay, I just watched the jury persecution (my term, not theirs) on youtube, since I missed that part of the finale. And I have to say, I was highly entertained! The jury really tore into those 3 but also asked some really good questions. I thought Rocky was brilliant with his method of asking the questions. Lisi's questions were weird. She was trying to bust on them and didn't do a very good job. Even Jeff looked perplexed.

Cassandra and Dreamz were definitely targets in that barrage, but Cassandra especially. Alot of people were cutting her off, nearly shouting at her, there was alot of bad blood and understandably b/c many felt that she was a floater (which she was). I think in the end, it was a not only a matter of picking Earl b/c he played the better game, but voting for Earl b/c he's NOT Cassandra or Dreamz.

And I agree with someone that said that Earl was kinda hot without the beard. Now that's he's gained some weight and cleaned up, he looked nice. Dreamz almost looked good too! Almost...

Oh and bring back some lookers.

:smilielol: at first i thought that said Hookers. and i thought about the season.... ya know... they were all standing on posts in the water and they were tempted by food.. and two of the girls said they would strip down to nothing for some peanut butter and oreos? :::::::::::::shrug:::::::::: yeah, that rememinded me of hookers.

Well hookers would be more exciting than the toads they keep allowing on as contestants.pfffffftttttttt~

Are u feeling frisky?

no.. not particularly.

i just see things sometimes.

lookers=hookers

i was frisky last week.. for about a minute though

Sign in to follow this