Sign in to follow this  
Cajunboiler

Survivor General Discussion

You know it is really sad that the only thing we can comment on about last night's episode was the reguritating snake.

:lol: yes, definitely a sad statement for the show.

Look at this --

We have two shows tonight, running back to back, that are equally boring simply because of their predictable outcomes.

RATU on Survivor and the BOYS on American Idol.

The only thing that can save either of them is a merge.

(I'm gonna say the same thing in the Ai thread.)

Do they said no new show until Wed 21st? That seems like a loooooooong time.

yeah we have to wait, because of March break, which I hate, March Break is for kids, what about all us working stiffs?? We should get to see our shows!

Yes no new shows because it is March Madness time and for the next two weeks they will be having basketball on instead of survivor

Go Tarheels (love me some March madness so long as Carolina is in the NCAA championship)! But back to what we are discussing....is anyone else as sick of Moto losing everything as I am? At first, I felt for them b/c they became the underdog when they had to take the bad camp while Ragu Ravu lives in semi luxury, but now they are just pathetic. It's like they want to lose. They get so close to winning, they can smell it, and then somehow they mess it up. I thought Rocky should have been voted out for messing up the immunity challenge last night b/c it seems like any other time someone messes up or dares to voice their opinion, he wants to send them home. But b/c he accepts responsibility, that's supposed to make it better? Whatever. I'm still hoping that Moto can get their act together, but really, some people are not going to make it unless they can hold out until the merge or jump ship if they get the opportunity and defect to the other side, Anthony for example.

I am actually sick of them winning everything, it is going to their heads, and I am really not liking the haves and have nots, it really i smaking it unfair, the haves are not playing survivor, they are on holiday, and its getting annoying!

I thought the one guy bringing a snack to the challenge was especially rude. Obviously, meant to be a shot at the other team. And the dominance at the reward challenge was so obviously because ratu ( i don't know if that's right -- I suck at remember tribe's names) was so much weaker, because of the lack of food and comfortable living conditions. So I'm ready for a shake up of some kind. I really wish it wouldn't be a mix, but that the tribes would completely switch camps for awhile. Give the Ratu members a chance to regain some strength, and give those other doofs a taste of what Survivor is really like.

I really hope they take away all those luxuries at the camp, after they merge. Otherwise we might as well be watching people camp out in their decked out RV's, having a some games every once in awhile.

As much as I want lisi and stacy to go, I want them to suffer for awhile too. They really have NO IDEA!

Jerri Manthey (the bitch) from Survivor is on The Surreal Life. I only saw two episodes and don't know if it's a new or an old version.

I sure hope this Survivor gets better after next week. The camp conditions/twist is ridiculous as far as I'm concerned. Way too big an advantage for one tribe - almost not even fair now. And because Ratu keeps losing, we are only getting to know that group of people and not so much the Moto tribe members. Maybe after a merge it will become more interesting but right now - this season is a bust for me. But of course I'll still watch.

I think after the merge, they should introduce them to an entirely new camp....surrounded by poisonous snakes :naughty: . I can see it now..."Is that your hand...OH MY GOD, IT'S A SNAKE!!!"

I'd rather get to know the Ravu tribe rather than the Moto. After seeing more of Lisi, Stacy, and Boo....I'm turned off.

It is a completely unfair advantage, especailly when the other tribe doesnt get a chance every show to win the have camp. Personally if I were on the have not tribe, I would file a complain, it is totally rediculous, if the show thinks this is fair, personally I am not liking this season, becasue it is predictable, and again it is not fair.. grrrr!

Blackie, I'm thinkin' about your suggestion of filing a complaint.

Just wondering where it would go...small claims court??

I think there will be a big shake up soon. I don't know about a merge, but it's obvious some things are going to change, at the next show. ( a week -- dangit. Stupid basketball!)

I don't know if I'll like the shake up or not. Looks like they're going to scramble the tribes... which is fine. But I really want to see those snotty 'haves' play Survivor the way it was meant to be played. I want to see them suffer -- I really really do. :smartass2:

Even if the "Haves" and "Have Nots" thing would have gone back and forth from one tribe to the other...

I still think they were given toooo many luxuries :excl:

It's taken something away from the show.... IMHO :disgust:

I would like to see Stacy, Lisi, and Rocky go to an entire new camp where they have to start all over without fire. Then the girls would have to come down off their high horse and take direction from Rocky (who I would guess is not a great leader).

I agree slowpoke, the game is called survivor, not vacation time, this is a very dissapointing season, I just hope the shake up next week, will bring back some excitement!

LOL RF I would love to see Stacy and Lisi actually have to do something!!

Reminder: survivor comes on TONIGHT this week. Watch Survivor at 8 then the American idol elimination results at 9! (7 central and 8 central respectively)

Sign in to follow this