Sign in to follow this  
Cajunboiler

Survivor General Discussion

So remember at the finale of last survivor they said in this survivor that someone would make a choice nobdy ever has before? I hope it wasnt that someone quit before it started

I'm positive it's not. Otherwise they would make a bigger deal out of it. Without any spoilers on me, I'd guess it has something to do with James (or Rocky or Boston or Sylvester Stallone or d-bag). He seems "controversial".

So, it looks like the decision no one has ever made before was the deal with one Survivor dividing up the teams.

As with so many other Reality shows, it seems to me Survivor is grasping too hard for something to kick it up a notch. I don't like the "haves" and "have not" thing on the Apprentice and it isn't doing anything for me here either. A sofa for goodness sake!!??

And the hidden immunity idol? It's back at camp? Which camp? Both?

And the hidden immunity idol? It's back at camp? Which camp? Both?

Both would be my guess. There are two of them, right? Do the survivors know that?

Jeff didn't mention the idol at voting time. Wouldn't that clue in the group that the idol hasn't been found yet?

There is an idol at each camp... At least that's what Jeff said in all the pre show interviews...

I didnt think that Jeff would have said anything wasnt she (I forget her name) still on Exile Island?

Shoudl be intersting having an idol at each camp, cant wait to see who finds them, hopefully one person doesnt find both!

The have and have not is kind of interesting although I think the haves have a bit to much, that couch is going to get pretty nasty lol!

i like the twists this season, but the people aren't very interesting this time. seem a bit lacking in the personality department (but i do like boo)

I think the china and the good silver is a tad over the top. I almost expected Mr. Belvedere to show up.

I agree with Scuba, their personalities seem lacking. That "Rocky" guy seems way to fake, like wannabe cool or spectacular but totally falls short.

As it stands, I'm bored, but am hopeful that the season will get better as we see more twists.

Did I read somewhere that every Survivor person was recruited except one was an applicant.

Yea, I think Dade posted that article somewheres. Only Gary, I think his name is... he's the biggest one, was accepted by application.

I think they need to step up some personality. If the were all recruited then what were they looking for. Boring people?

Still boring. No fun quirky personalities. Nothing fun yet. Nobody to make fun of. Nobody to root for.

Nobody to make fun of? The studs known as "Mookie" and "Rocky" don't fit the bill? Sheesh, those guys are full of too much...something...

As far as rooting for someone, the jury is still out on that, although I lean a bit towards Earl or Cassandra at this point. I do agree that they're all a bit bland this season though.

I agree that it has been a bit bland, but I find that the beginning of every season is like that. I think that when some people are gone and you have gotten to know the players better it will become more interesting... heres hoping at least lol!

the losing tribe are just gonna keep losing....they keep voting off people based on who they like personally not who is he weakest....they should have gotten rid of that skinny older asian man.

i hope pappa smurf makes it through all of this okay.

Now Survivor went out and FOUND these people? What was the criteria. Who can be the most boring? What a lame year so far. I sure hope something steps up this year. I am so bored with this years game SO FAR.

I think the network should give the audience an update on Papa Smurf. Nice guy.

Yes, these critters are a tad boring. But it was interesting to watch the Moto tribe turn nasty once they were facing a tribal council. Personally, I'd be sending Rocky home.

And for me the most interesting item of the night was seeing that snake throw up another snake it had eaten. :shocking:

I've hated this whole "haves/have nots" thing going on but the twist last night of the winning team having to choose between immunity or luxury was very interesting. This social experiment makes more sense to me now. Sacrificing one of your own in order to keep your wealth. . . very interesting. More of this, please.

You can watch survivor live to see how Gary is doing. He's on there right now and he says it was an allergic reaction that caused him to leave the island.

Yeah, what in the world was that, that the snake regurgitated (sp)?! I tried to post last night but couldn't. My mouth literally dropped open when I saw that. If I was on that island with snakes like that, I'd be on the first boat out of there!

Yeah, what in the world was that, that the snake regurgitated (sp)?! I tried to post last night but couldn't. My mouth literally dropped open when I saw that. If I was on that island with snakes like that, I'd be on the first boat out of there!
No kidding, me too! My husband thought it was a snake that was shedding its skin...that the lighter slimy snake coming out was actually the snake, and the other part was its skin...but I still think it looked like two snakes...either way, it was a big YUCK!

I've hated this whole "haves/have nots" thing going on but the twist last night of the winning team having to choose between immunity or luxury was very interesting. This social experiment makes more sense to me now. Sacrificing one of your own in order to keep your wealth. . . very interesting. More of this, please.

I agree- very interesting. I was a bit surprised that they gave up immunity, cuz I would think that having the upper hand would be much more important in this game. But then, I'm not there...I'm sure I'd probably get a much different perspective if I was. Anyway, I hope they continue with more twists like this too!

I'm rewatching the snake thing and as soon as the "thing" comes out of the snake, the snake's skin goes flat but I do see its tongue I believe... or it could have been the tail coming out of the mouth to make it look like its tongue.

Sign in to follow this