Sign in to follow this  
Rejuvenated

Season 6

Mr. Trump said this was week 10 of their 14 week job interview, right? Frank just said Tim met Nicole two weeks ago. Guess they forgot to edit that.

Mr. Trump said this was week 10 of their 14 week job interview, right? Frank just said Tim met Nicole two weeks ago. Guess they forgot to edit that.

Each round is a three day cycle, not a "week". He just says that whole thing because of TV.

That's what I thought. I didn't think they had one challenge every week. Thanks for clearing that up.

In an interview on MSN.com fired candidate Derek said the tasks are three days long. I honestly don't know how they can keep their energy up over that time. That would be hard for me.

I was wondering if it really was a week or not. But my question was if Trump is saying 14 weeks basically as 14 projects, and how they would have just 14 with all the people they have. I think it will be James and Stephani. Why do you guys think it will be James over Stephani? She seems to have an equal chance, except for never being a PM, right?

wow! Franky and Nicole outdid James and Stef in my opinion will they win who knows!? I hope so! James really screwed up big time! Nicole and Frank did a better job of explaining the product in the commercial and it was more entertaining in my opinion! Will see, but in my opinion Tim and Nicole won this one! Nicole actually did something for once :animated_rotfl: I hope Franky wins this interview now!

Damn you Donald! Making us wait til next week! He is picking from all 4 though that is different.

I'd actually like him to pick Frank. He has balls. I like that in a guy ;)

I have to say, this whole choosing from the 4 of them is kinda cool. This "twist" is much better than the sleeping in tents one.

I thought James and Stef's commercial was WAY more polished and professional than Frank and Nicole's.

(not a far stretch that the sponsor would actually air it)

Frank and Nicole's was very amateurish and choppy. (didn't care for the cheap laugh they went for in the hospital room either...

the sponsor would probably chuckle, but would never run it)

Frank has gotten on my nerves since the 1st show... has he worked well with ANYONE yet ???

well o well! I guess there commercial was better. Honestly though Donald can not lose between James and Stef. That being said Donald I have something to say to you "youre fired" from television I think this is the last Apprentice.

I only saw the end of the episode where Stefani was hired. Is the rest of the ep worth watching?

I think those of us who watched last night watched the last ever episode of the Apprentice. If you noticed, there were never any of those "do you think you have what it takes to be the next Apprentice?" commercials this season and at the end of the show, all Trump said was "we'll see ya soon." I saw him co-host Regis & Kelly last week also and when talking about the finale show, there was no mention of the next one. It's all good though, I think this season really proved it was time to call it a wrap.