Sign in to follow this  
Rejuvenated

Season 6

Wow. . . forgot it was on last night. Didn't watch it and didn't miss it.

Wake me when they're back in New York.

I just caught enough to see chick quit. Funniest thing to watch Donald NOT be able to humiliate someone.

Yah, THAT'S a moment I wouldn't have minded catching...

Heidi's team did nothing but get pampered

The losing team divided into two team with Aaron as project manager with James and Stefani (I think) and Frank, Nicole, Tim were with Michelle who was project manager.

They had to organize a tour over an area of Hollywood/Beverly Hills or whatever. Aaron and his team got things done. Michelle didn't do chit.

Aaron's team won, yet no reward. Michelle's team lost, so they had to go to the boardroom... however right after the results, Michelle decides to quit, so noone was fired.

After the various--all boring--recaps of last night's show, I'm glad I didn't bother watching.

:bored: :bored: :bored:

I had to force myself to watch the show last night because I just want to know what's happening. However, this does seem like a very boring season.

That's a new one. Michelle fired Trump. :wacko: It's too bad she couldn't have been that decisive and articulate during her reign as PM. But, after all, Trump did kind of "select" her to be PM.

I did forget to watch on Sunday night, but did find out that CNBC shows it again, on Monday nights. So I did get to see Sundays episode, wish I had just blown it off, I now understand why the ratings are as low as they are. The show, for me at has lost its excitement, so I agree, Donald call when you back to New York. :P:rolleyes:

Wonder what the actual ratings are, and how they compare with previous seasons.

I don't know anyone who's watching it this season, and that includes those who have always watched before.

When his show goes off the air--and it's just a matter of time--it would be SO nice to hear that the networks pulled it (the truth) rather than some lame story from Donald about wanting to spend more time in other pursuits...blah blah blah....

Okay, the boardroom is starting to get predictable now. Ivanka always announces the losing team's total first and then the winning team's total second. Ugh... I hope this is the last season. Trump, you're fired.

Mr. Trump said this was week 10 of their 14 week job interview, right? Frank just said Tim met Nicole two weeks ago. Guess they forgot to edit that.

How about Nicole asking Trump to ask Tim if he would come to the other team just so she could see what he would say...do you think Trump might bring it up or just ignore the question completly. I kind of hope next week when the teams met him to get their projects he tosses the question out to Tim just out the blue...I bet he would be tripping all over his words trying to figure out the right thing to say looking back and forth betwwen Nicole and Trump..lol

Mr. Trump said this was week 10 of their 14 week job interview, right? Frank just said Tim met Nicole two weeks ago. Guess they forgot to edit that.

Cajun. . . I think Frank was being sarcastic. Saying Tim was throwing away this chance of a lifetime for someone he's known for (like) 2 weeks. He should have said "5 minutes" to really have made his point.

When I heard that, I was thinking that was more of a spoiler. Four weeks left with seven people. Does that mean there's going to be another double firing? Because otherwise they would need 15 weeks to get down to two contestents. And if Donald hadn't already had that double firing a couple of weeks ago, they would have needed 16 weeks. LOL. So what does this mean?

Okay, so finale is April 22, which means there are 4 shows left and 7 people. There has to be at least 2 double firings or one triple firing.

April 1

April 8

April 15

April 22

I'm predicting the losers to be James, Tim, Stefani, and Frank with all 4 of them being fired.

... I could be wrong

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

The Apprentice Los Angeles Results

wowwity wow wow... heidi and Kristine fired. Now all the original arrow members are left. lol if only Kristine and heidi worked together then this might not have happened lol.

I thought it was funny when Heidi said "I didn't know why Kristine was fired" after Trump shouted about three times in the board room "YOU PICKED THE WRONG NUMBER!"

Yes! Goodbye Kinetic! This is so sweet! Heidi was absolutely terrible tonight I couldnt believe it what a joke. Not only did she speak terribly at the bigginning of the presentation stumbling and bumbling but she spoke after horribly! I guess in the end she was difiently highly overrated. I knew Kristine was average at best nice to see her go. That being said Nicole has to go though she is difiently not deserving of Final 4 either! I have thought she was overrated fromt the beginning! She also never stepped up once and was project manager! O and I guess Kristine and Heidi summed up Kinetic cocky pathetic asses well by saying they deserved to be the final 2! What a joke! They proved in this one task that they were difiently not trump material! Frank is still probably my favorite contestant but not my favorite to win. I would hire him, James, or Stefani any day though! That being said I will be surprissed if it isnt a James, Stefani final and I think James will win! That being said long live Arrow! Maybe not the most talented team in Trump history but certianly one of the most entertaining and biggest underdog team in Trump history!

I'm glad that it was Heidi and Kristine sent home but I do think that Kristine should have had her time to defend herself.

I agree that it will be James and Stephani in the end with James winning.

I like Frank but I don't see Donald hiring him.