Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Aimee

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts

Aimee, 32, was born and raised in Elmhurst, Illinois. She graduated with a bachelor of arts degree in speech communications at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, graduating in just 3 1

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,342 posts
Complete censored.gif. Anyone who says otherwise is a bigger censored.gif

Rejuvenated

Rejuvenated

• Pip
  • 1,784 posts
I don't know what your censored word was so I can't agree or disagree. I just think she was a big ZERO as a project manager. My two favorites were "I'll watch the cart" and "hold this while I go make coffee". Trump could have had so much fun with her if her team had lost.

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,342 posts
Bye Bye animated_wave.gif animated_rotfl.gif

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts
Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

The Apprentice's Aimee Sounds Off on Getting Mall'd