Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Heidi

cand_heidi.jpg

Heidi, 26, grew up in the small farming community of Unionville, Michigan. Developing a drive for success and an entrepreneurial spirit early on, she began modeling at age 13 and appeared in several national and international print and commercial ad campaigns. She attended the University of Michigan-Flint and Michigan State University before taking advantage of lucrative career opportunities in Los Angeles. Heidi took on the challenge of working in the male-dominated aerospace industry, where she dramatically increased the company sales, international brand awareness, and marketing efforts and was promoted to the position of national sales manager within one year. Achieving great success domestically by doubling sales numbers and sales staff, she was again promoted to International Sales Manager and is currently in charge of business relations around the world. In her spare time, Heidi enjoys camping, rock climbing, snow-mobiling and traveling, as well as spending time with friends and family. Heidi says, "Because the Trump organization has many dealings that cross geographic and cultural lines, my impressive record of winning new business relationships on a worldwide level makes me the ideal Apprentice."

I was really impressed by her last night. smart, savvy and beautiful- I predict this woman will go far in the game!

yah, me too, but as I said in the main Apprentice thread earlier, Heidi has a definite advantage now over the others, and will continue to get more exposure as long as her team wins.

Do I like her, think she can go far? Absolutely. But that could be true of a lot of others I haven't seen nearly as much of.

I don't know what's going to happen to this girl. She could easily turn into Trump's pet if she hasn't already. But that isn't going to sit well with her teammates, there's already some rumbling in the ranks. OR........she could take a mighty fall when her team finally loses a task. IMO, she already looks way to comfortable in that boardroom sitting next to Donald.

Sorry--didn't see this thread before I posted in Frank's thread.

But just to repeat--I really like Heidi; she's smart, capable, etc. Maybe she deserves to be the winner.

But we're not going to get to know much about the others if Heidi stays as PM. For 2 weeks now she's buddying up with Donald and Ivanka in the boardroom.

Most ppl on the show will never get a chance to be PM. There could be just a few who stay on for weeks at a time.