Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Carey

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts

Carey, 25, grew up in Atlanta and currently resides there. Not satisfied with working in a conventional office environment, he left to pursue his real passion - marketing. Carey's flair for crafting innovative promotions helped him launch his own event marketing and promotions firm, whose high-profile clients have included Adidas America and Stoli Vodka, as well as Atlanta's High Museum of Art, Turner South, Verizon Wireless through its agency partner Mini Mobile Media, and Cartoon Network through Hothouse Inc. He has served as National Political Director for the College Democrats of America, one of the youth arms of the Democratic National Committee, and was one of the youngest members of the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce. In his spare time, Carey enjoys playing flag football for the Atlanta Storm, an NFFLA team, working out, indoor rock climbing and creating "fashion forward couture" from items he finds at thrift shops. He says, "I should be the next Apprentice because I am a marketing guru, and that's what this show is all about!"

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,325 posts
What were you thinking coming up with a swimsuit like that??

Tarman12

Tarman12

• Pip
  • 1,249 posts
He was thinking all the gay guys would love it-----he forgot that the gay guys are a small minority of buyers. I was sorry to see him go, though. He seemed to be a good guy with something on the ball-----he just made a bad judgement call.

yath

yath

• Pip
  • 4,492 posts
It was a ridiculous swimsuit, and they deserved to lose because of it.
HOWEVER, it should NOT have been allowed by the PM if she didn't like it. Yes, I understand that the PM has to delegate, and can't be responsible for every detail, but this was a BIG detail--if the buyers didn't like their creations, they'd lose; simple.
Carey designed a horrible bathing suit, but it was up to the PM to nix it; that was just too important.

SCRebel

SCRebel

• Pip
  • 1,266 posts
He has served as National Political Director for the College Democrats of America, one of the youth arms of the Democratic National Committee

good riddance

yath

yath

• Pip
  • 4,492 posts
I'm not sure what THAT has to do with anything, SCRebel...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users