Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Angela

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts

Angela, 26, grew up in Los Angeles, California and Harper Woods, Michigan. She graduated cum laude with a degree in government from Harvard University, where she was an NCAA First Team Academic All-American as well as one of the top eight student athletes in the entire NCAA in 2004. A star player on the U.S. Olympic Ice Hockey Team, Angela won a Gold medal in 1998, a Silver medal in 2002 and a Bronze medal at the 2006 Olympics. She was the first woman non-goalie to play professional men's hockey in North America, playing for the Tulsa Oilers alongside her brother, Bill, and also earning a place in the Hockey Hall of Fame as the first brother-sister duo to play pro hockey together. She helped the U.S. capture gold by scoring the tournament-winning goal at the 2005 World Championships, was voted the USA's Women's Player of the Year in 2003 and 2004, and was ranked the #1 female hockey player in the world by "The Hockey News" in 2003. In addition to her extraordinary athletic accomplishments, Angela is the founder and president of a girl's hockey school; the author of "Breaking the Ice," her inspirational autobiography; and the director of the New York Islanders' Project Hope - an organization that provides young Chinese athletes with access to educational opportunities. In addition, she is currently training for the 2007 World Championships with Team USA as well as the 2010 Olympics. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, music, coaching hockey and volunteering. Angela says, "I should be the next Apprentice because I achieved success on a world platform as a result of my strong work ethic, determination and commitment - the same traits needed to success in business."

Tarman12

Tarman12

• Pip
  • 1,249 posts
Seems to be a good team player. Isn't always pushing her ideas on everybody, hard worker. And if I were Trump, I'd be afraid to fire her.

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 3,002 posts
I really liked Angela, seems to be smart and and very hard worker. I look forward for her to going far with the different challenges that she is presented to her. hurray.gif

yath

yath

• Pip
  • 4,492 posts
yup, I like Angela. I am a bit concerned though that Donald is SO enamored with her because of her Olympic fame.
Singling her out to give her a hug at the first group meeting...what was THAT???

Rejuvenated

Rejuvenated

• Pip
  • 1,784 posts
I wondered about that hug too, he may as well have smacked a big target on her back whielhe was at it.

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,342 posts
She's gone. Trump obviously wanted her to become the apprentice...

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,268 posts
I read somewhere on another message board that Angela is the girlfriend of Olympic speed skater Apolo Anton Ohno (my pretend boyfriend), who is currently on Dancing With The Stars. I have no confirmation on this. Anyone know anything?

BuxomBlonde

BuxomBlonde

Prediction Challenge Hostess

• Pip
  • 1,204 posts
Well, her myspace site lists her as single. http://www.myspace.com/angelaruggiero
Some interesting tidbits there, such as "In addition, she is currently training for the 2007 World Championships with Team USA as well as the 2010 Olympics.".

And from a Q&A she did on another site (http://www.angelarug...m/angelaqa.html):
QUOTE(Angela Ruggiero)
What's your marital/parental status?
No ring, no kids.

(P.s. Your "no neck" comment about AI's Melinda still has me chuckling, so thanks!)

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• 13,088 posts
Courtesy of; TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Bummer Games! Apprentice Olympian Says Cheaters Prospered

by Matt Webb Mitovich

Angela Ruggerio, The Apprentice

"Apprentice Olympian Lacks Universal Appeal"? "Olympian Angela Doesn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users