Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Martin

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts

Martin, 37, was born in Amityville, New York and raised in Long Island. He graduated cum laude from Adelphi University with a business degree, concentrating in finance and management, and later graduated from The George Washington University National Law Center. He gained expertise representing some of the nations' largest real estate companies as a real estate attorney, and has also taught real estate and business law along with ethics, government and business policy. He is also a member of the U.S. Supreme Court Bar. In addition, Martin served as a Board of Director member for metro New York's Make-a-Wish Foundation. He is currently the Senior Assistant City Attorney of Atlanta, handling real estate, communications, utilities and commercial transaction contracts and negotiations that affect millions of people. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters and collecting antiques, along with writing, publishing and coming up with creative lectures for classes. Martin feels he should be the next Apprentice because he says, "As an attorney and professor, I have the experience, leadership and technical know-how to run any of Trump's companies and projects."

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,325 posts
I watched the first 24 minutes of this episode on yahoo (so I could watch the surreal life fame games at the same time as this show biggrin.gif). As soon as I finished watching it, I knew he would be fired. He's got that pompous ass arrogant tone in his voice and I'm glad I don't have to hear it anymore.

Rejuvenated

Rejuvenated

• Pip
  • 1,784 posts
It was a toss up between him and Frank. I would have been thrilled to see them both go.

yath

yath

• Pip
  • 4,492 posts
Yup, it was close, I agree, but still for me there was no contest.
Yes, they were both obnoxious in diff ways, but Martin was also sneaky, and totally unlikeable--a real weasel.

Tarman12

Tarman12

• Pip
  • 1,249 posts
It didn't really matter which one of them left, with this current crop of candidates, I doubt if Frank lasts long either. But I will say that they both are more capable than the fat dude from last year.

yath

yath

• Pip
  • 4,492 posts
agreed...don't remember the "fat dude"'s name...does anyonehere??
But yah, he lasted MUCH longer than he should have.

deedsy

deedsy

• Pip
  • 901 posts
I was one of the few who actually liked Brent that is the guy your thinking of from last season.

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
I was really rooting for the double heave ho of both Frank and Martin...Martin was way too full of himself (and must be color-blind when picking his clothes) and Frank had the loudest mouth this side of Rosie O'Donnell...

yath

yath

• Pip
  • 4,492 posts
yah, I thought Donald might do a double heave ho, but maybe he thought that was a little much for the first week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users