Anyone Remeber This?

Yana

looks kind of like a piece of an oversized golf club... maybe from the veto challenge when there were 5 remaining, Drew, Diane, Cowboy, Karen, and Nakomis and they were stuck in the cage and had to use props to get the key... kind of like this year's veto when James won when George was HOH... forgive my punctuation... it's very late at night.

It's a water flask... It's leather... Has a red strap, and a gray band that runs around the outside of it... I can see it being a oversized golf club though... Duh me for not putting what it is in my first post... Sorry about that...

Honstly, I'm as big a BB fan as anyone---I just don't REMEMBER details like that!!

I'm totally into the ppl and all the details during the actual season--but between seasons I can never remember who belonged in what season, and certainly not details like what you've just memtioned.

I am MOST impressed with those who can!!

• 3 weeks later...

The first one was from BB5 when they were locked in cages and had to put things together to get the key across the yard and unlock themselves. Drew helped Diane win it.

The second one is a poker chip. They had to guess if the statement the "dealer" was true or false by showing the side they thought under a little shell like object. If they were correct they kept their chip, if they were wrong they lost it. The one with the most chips at the end won.

I came about them through a deal with Scott Long... I also have his green mandana, Will's mandana, two signed pictures, and a special signed copy of playgirl... All of it is signed... I talk a lot with quite a few of the BB'ers and some other reality stars... A good rapport is needed for the interviews :naughty:

Thank you Dream, but it's really not me, but all of you guys that give me questions... And of course the stars that answer them... They are really a wonderful group of people...

OK So I am going to ask all of you to run on over to my forum and get me a list of houseguest that you would like both interviews and chats with... I will ask now if Morty wants to do more chats... I know there are some rules and I am more than willing to abide by them if he wants to do them... I can also get some of the older Survivor players, meaning that some of the ones that were on the show a while ago... They make them wait a while before doing unapproved chats and interviews... I also have contact with some of the MTV group... Let me know what you all think... Also Flavor of Love and so on... Let me also add that I am having to share a computer with my hubby for right now, because mine is down... It should be up no later than next week though...

Yana, I wanna see what Crappys up to. He did a great job with his ghost scenes on AllStars. I gotta give him credit for being willing to come back and do something else on BB. I was shocked to say the least when I saw him on ALLStars.

Sorry Vanna, but Eric nor Maggie will do interviews or chats... :lipsrsealed2::disgust:

Archived