Sign in to follow this  
morty

Tonight's Season Finale Spoiler

From: "Reality TV Calendar" Survivor Cook Islands Spoiler: This Tribe Will Self-Destruct in 5, 4, 3..

These are just excerpts, follow the link for the whole story, the opinions belong to the author:

To start our evening we will see the Survivors participate in what is being called the hardest puzzle ever seen on Survivor. Ozzy wins and at tribal council Adam will finally get the boot. From what I am hearing many people are underestimating how smart Ozzy really is. I read where Jeff Probst was quoted as saying the combined IQ's for this season's final four was the highest ever.

In season's past the final immunity challenge is usually some sort of endurance challenge. Since there will not be a final three immunity challenge this will be the last challenge and rumor has it, this one is brutal. The challenge involves the Survivors balancing on steel poles ten feet above the water. The poles are not very big to begin with and I heard they get smaller as time goes by. Not only will the final four have to have good balance, they will also need a high tolerance for pain. I don't think there is any way that Ozzy can be beaten in this challenge. I am very confident in saying that Ozzy will be the only person with a guaranteed spot in the final three.

With just the four Aitu left you would think it would be time for some backstabbing and deal making. It won't happen. Even though we know all four are capable, especially Becky, the four will remain loyal to the end. From what I am hearing the four will decide to force a tie. Since Ozzy wins immunity and Yul has the idol, the two will split their votes between Becky and Sundra. This will result in a tie and force the two ladies to participate in a fire building challenge. For those of you that remember the first days of the Hiki tribe, you will remember that Sundra can't make fire to save her life. Becky will win and go to the finals with Yul and Ozzy.

With nine jurors and three finalists a tie could happen and it is a well guarded secret as to how all this ends. I can say that I know Becky won't win.

Well, you're right so far! I'm personally hoping for Ozzy to win and I think he has a good chance. If it's the jury deciding the final 2, I think Yul will be voted off. He doesn't seem to have many friends on the jury right now.

YUL WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know I really dont care for Ozzy he played a good game but personally I just didnt like him.

Becky, Candice, and Parvati are still hot!!!!!! lol!!!

Candace & Adam are STILL bitter 'bitches'.

I couldn't decide between Yul and Ozzie.

Parvati canNOT keep her lips down over her huge teeth and gums.Gobs of make up...no help.

Nate = LOSER from start to finish.

Sign in to follow this