Sign in to follow this  
ramblnroxy

Help Jonathan Win The Car!

I voted or Ozzy! Screw Jonathon....

I won't vote for Jonathan or Ozzie...It said to vote for the person who made the most tactical decision, and neither of those two fit the bill IMO....

hmm, wait a minute...I may have to re-think my vote...it doesn't say BEST tactical decision, so it could be someone who made the WORST tactical decision. That would be Candice. But I can't stomach having her get the car, so second place would be Jonathan. The BEST tactical decision could either go to Becky for aligning herself with Yul from the beginning, or Yul for getting Jonathan to vote with them and turn the whole game in favor of Aitu.

I'm going to wait until after tonight's show. From the promo's it looks like Ozzy might make a move tonight. Gotta see how that pans out.

CBS is asking for who is most "deserving" of a car. I think that is Yul or Jonathan or Ozzy. I'm going to see if something happens tonight to help me push one ahead of the others.

I voted for Yul as well and Cat I agree with you 100%

Jonathan gets my vote strictly for having to endure the undeserved venomous hatred hurled at him at tribal councils.

Yeah, I'm leaning towards Yul too...he's pretty much controlled the game thus far...might wait to see what happens tonight as well.

Vote for Jonathan to win a car? Why doesn't he get his friend Mike Boogie to buy him one?

Mike Boogie is not as sick and disgusting as Jonathan. Mike road the coattails of Will and Jonathan had only to rely on himself throughout the whole game. Comparing him to Mike is an insult.

(But is he really friends with Mike Boogie?)

I like Jonathon better than Mike! Heck, I like just about anyone better than Mike. I voted for Yul. I used to want Yul to win the whole thing and still would be happy for that end, but holy does Ozzy deserve that honour. He's amazing. So I want Yul to walk away with the "tactical' move car.

Mike Boogie is not as sick and disgusting as Jonathan.

Au contraire, Cajun. Mike Boogie is the most disgusting creature I ever watched.

Ozzy is deserving. He is a very strong competitor although I'm not sure about his tactical prowess. Like he said, he has to win the challenges to stay in the game. I wouldn't be disappointed if he won the car.

Au contraire, Cajun. Mike Boogie is the most disgusting creature I ever watched.

I can't believe I typed that sentence in that order. It was suppose to say

"Jonathan is not as sick and disgusting as Mike Boogie. Mike rode the coattails of Will and Jonathan had only to rely on himself throughout the whole game. Comparing him to Mike is an insult."

Thanks for pointing that out.

Okay... I've decided I'd like to see Yul and Ozzy when 1st and 2nd place (don't care who gets which) and Jonathan win the car.

Going to vote now... :D

I voted for Christina the police officer. I know someone that knows her and he thinks she is on hell of a nice person.

perfect night so far!! Now all I need is Johnathan to get the car!!!!

I missed the finale....who won the car?

thank god it wasn't Jonathan! Also thank you tarman for giving me the info :)

Official Voting Results:

Ozzy- 32 %

Yul- 31 %

Jonathan- 14 %

Parvati- 4 %

Adam- 3 %

Becky- 3 %

Candice- 3 %

Sundra- 2 %

Nathan- 1 %

Sekou- 1 %

Cao Boi- 1 %

Jessica- 1 %

Billy- 1 %

Brad- 1 %

Jenny- 0 %

Stephannie- 0 %

Cecilia- 0 %

Cristina- 0 %

JP- 0 %

Rebecca- 0 %

My take on it: Jonathan diverted votes from Yul costing him the win. That's cool though, he got the million already, so Ozzy deserves the car.

Sign in to follow this