Sign in to follow this  
Cajunboiler

Pirates ARRRGHHHHHH!!!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/pirates/docum...Casting_App.pdf

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor13/ (go to lower right hand portion of this page)

Check it out. I would've posted this in the reality TV section, but since I found this on the survivor page, I think it merits itself a post in this forum.

They're looking for applications. I think the deadline is tomorrow.

A pirate reality show-sounds basically like Survivor at Sea...or Big Brother at Sea. The questions they ask on the application are interesting..."what pirate name describes you"..."what would you NOT do for a million dollars"...who wants to bet that whatever the selected contestants write down for this question will be EXACTLY what they make them do <_< . Thanks for sharing, Cajun!

I was thinking the same thing Kayo, Survivor at sea.

I will give it a shot, but it will have to hold my attention withing the first few episodes or I will toss it.

I have sworn off new reality shows, prefering to stick to Survivor, TAR, BB and AI, but since this show is produced by CBS and Rob Burnett I will give it a chance.

Other shows have bombed on CBS too. Wickedly perfect was only one season I believe but at least CBS finished the season. The Will only lasted one episode (and I was really into that show. I hated Penny but I heard somewheres that she won. RAWR)

I'm game.............................<sorta>.

It could be a good filler.I as a rule only watch BB & Survivor.And Real World.I try the AR but not too into it.

If they get all ARGGGGGGGGG hokey it's time to read. :rolleyes: On land or in the water how different can it be?

The ads for it airing here ( iowa) have the absolute WORST pirate I have ever seen. My kids are into the whole pirate thing, and they are appalled that someone so UN-pirate-like is on tv, asking for people to try out for the show. ARRRRGGGHHH :lol:

Sign in to follow this