Sign in to follow this  
AmazingNut

Finale

Usually there's 4 survivors left in the finale. This year there will be 5 and everyone is speculating a jury of 9 with 3 people in the finals.

wow, that will be interesting.

so what is the exact date of the finale?? on a sunday or a thursday?

Does someone get hurt or taken out of the game?!? (Just guessing why the change.)

HA! thanks nut for pointing out the obvious! i just didn't pay attention......... <_<

The finale is 3 hours long...two hours of the challenges and council then one hour reunion. In the past the finalist hasnt been named until the beginning of the reunion show.

The show started with a larger than normal cast than previous years. It is usually 16 Survivors, this show started with 20 in order to have 5 representatives from each racial group. I haven't been keeping track of everything, but they did have the double eviction that one week, which brought the number down one more. I'm not sure if the season is running longer or what, but that's why there is so many people left in the finale.

Well let's look at it this way.

In Survivor Guatemala, it started out with 18 people (this shows how many survivors were voted out during the season

6/7 - double elimination

15/16/17/18 - finale

14 episodes in survivor: Guatamala

In Survivor Exile Island, it started out with 16 people

no one

13/14/15/16

14 episodes

In Survivor Cook Islands, it started out with 20 people

6/7

10/11

16/17/18/19/20

14 episodes

Every season is 14 episodes basically and since Cook Islands only had 2 double eliminations, they need 5 people in the final episode.

Finale content info in spoiler thread but nothing about who.

A friend of mine heard on the radio, that they are having a party of Ozzie in West Palm Beach. He didn't catch all the details, so I went looking on the net, but I can't find anything. And, it say's Ozzie is from Venice Beach, so I'd think his party would be there. If it is true that he IS having a party here in Florida, I was thinking about going and holding up a sign that says, "Morty's Loves Ozzie" or something like that. :)

Sign in to follow this