Sign in to follow this  
Fuskie

Day 8: The Following Takes Place Between 4:00AM and 5:00AM

Welcome to the 24 thread for Day 8: 4:00AM to 5:00AM. This is the place for episode previews and reviews of the whole hour.

Fuskie

Who hopes you'll settle into Morty's 24 Forum because Jack is in NYC and this could be his worst day of all...

Wow! That was an intense hour. First, Jack sustains a shootout for 30 minutes without killing anyone. What's up with that? The minute Jack said they had to stick together I knew the CTU agents would be dead. Did you notice how the shooting stopped after they died? Apparently the terrorists didn't have the killer instinct to finish Jack and Cole off. Why aren't aren't people trained to shoot for the head? Both law enforcement and terrorists alike consistently shoot right the heart, which is protected by a bullet proof vest instead of the head which is never protected. Just saying, if you want to kill Jack for real, stop aiming for his heart. He's already given it to Renee. And really, how did Renee find them so fast when all Chloe could do was send her to the docs? And why, when five minutes earlier Jack was telling Cole to make sure Hastings didn't bring Renee back into this, did he immediately launch into a status update report as he lay in her arms?

Now on to Dana. Dana Dana Dana. How many of you thought we might have escaped this day without there being a mole in CTU? They did a good job of hiding it - I just thought she was incredibly dense. So not only did CTU Security miss her childhood indiscretions, but the fact that she was bought and paid for by the terrorists completely got by them. I give the writers credit, I didn't see that one coming. I thought it would be Cole she was calling after she used unexpectedly physical force to take out the yokal Parole Office who had delusions of being a detective.

As for the daughter, Daddy told you so. But really, it wasn't the peace talks that got you into this mess. You nearly lost your wife because of your affair and your daughter because of hers. If you would just ban sex in your country, peace would break out.

Now as to Chloe. Gd I have missed her. She pulls a gun on the NSA to hot-wire CTU. After all, its not the first time she has recovered CTU servers after it has been compromised. Experience means everything. Loved the I Don't Want To Hurt You speech, complete with I see you have a wedding ring. Nothing gets by Chloe. Except perhaps Dana but I expect that may soon change. I don't do praise very well. Classic. And Hastings, grew cajones and a spine all in the same hour. Way to go, dude.

Fuskie

Who was hoping when the inflatable dingy took off with the nuclear rods that Jack would nick it and it would slowly leak on its way to Manhattan, resulting in Jack going somewhere he has never gone before, a sub-marine race with the terrorists to recover the dirty bomb first...

Wow, didn't see that one coming! Finally Dana has a purpose- to be utterly and completely evil. Who wants to bet that her final showdown will be with Freddie Prinze Jr.?

Who was hoping when the inflatable dingy took off with the nuclear rods that Jack would nick it and it would slowly leak on its way to Manhattan, resulting in Jack going somewhere he has never gone before, a sub-marine race with the terrorists to recover the dirty bomb first...

:animated_rotfl:

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW RECAPS

24 Episode Recap: 4:00 A.M.-5:00 A.M.

Mar 22, 2010 11:39 PM ET by Todd Thatcher

Watch Episode

In another action-packed hour, 24 saves the best for last: CTU Agent Dana Walsh is, in fact, working with the terrorists, and she's a cold-blooded murderer to boot.

As the hour begins, CTU is in a panic, with all key systems