Sign in to follow this  
Fuskie

Day 8: The Following Takes Place Between 1:00PM and 2:00PM

Welcome to the 24 thread for Day 8: 1:00PM to 2:00PM. This is the place for episode previews and reviews of the whole hour.

Fuskie

Who hopes you'll settle into Morty's 24 Forum because Jack is in NYC and this could be his worst day of all...

If Jack was totally off the deep end, Logan would be dead. Loved it that Bauer got Logan to spill his guts twice now with the bug, first with the pen that the First Lady carried and again with the neck collar bug. If there is one thing you can count on, it is former President logan's inability to keep his mouth shut.

Were the Russians holed up in a safe house or the Russian consulate? If the latter, then Jack has invaded foreign territory for the second time, the first being the Chinese. Of course, he's also taken out or taken down the FBI, Secret Service, Russian mob, Russian terrorists, Russian special forces, mercenary special forces, oh, and CTU field team. Did I leave anyone out?

So now Jack has the evidence to bring down the entire Russian government. What does he do with it? There is no one who will listen, except maybe Chloe but she can't do anything anymore - her deception with Cole is going to cause her to lose whatever authority she had left at CTU. And did Reed have the evidence on her or was she smart enough to hide it somewhere? Either way, the cat is out of the bag and Madam President is going to have to start spinning when the daughter tells the mother what the mistress said.

Did I really just type that?

Fuskie

Who notes Jack was stabbed in the same place he was stabbed the previous evening, but it certainly didn't stop him from clearing the Russian Tea Room...

I thought the first half of this season was pretty boring but I have loved the 2nd half. it is kinda hard to watch Jack go off the deep end. I do hope the president is dealt with in some way or another.

I thought the first half of this season was pretty boring but I have loved the 2nd half. it is kinda hard to watch Jack go off the deep end. I do hope the president is dealt with in some way or another.

I bet Taylor is going to get some kind of comeuppance. My choice would be for the widow and daughter, upon learning what Taylor did to cover up the assassination, to deliver an ultimatum - they would sign the peace agreement if she resigns.

Fuskie

Who doesn't want to think what it says about him but loved it when Jack filleted that Russian and wishes we could have seen him take out the Ruskie special forces team...

Since we know they're planning to make a 24 movie, Jack can't die in the show finale- but that sure is the way they're making it look. There is absolutely no way this can end good for Jack so my guess is prison or a psychiatric hospital. Then the movie will open with Jack being extricated from one of those places to save the world yet again.