Sign in to follow this  
rook9566

Parvati

Parvati - Good looking or No?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Would you agree that Parvati is physically good looking to men?

• I am a woman and I say yes.
    • I am a man and I say yes.
    • I am a woman and I say no.
    • I am a man and I say no.

You know, your constant tirade this season about women in general, whether its Parv and her stunning looks, or the rest of us who have no sense of judgement that doesn't include jealousy has just about ruined any pleasure at all in coming to these boards. It wasn't enough to leave it at Parv, trying to start it up in the Jonathan thread is feeble. There was a time when I thought your posts had some insight, some point counter point discussion. Not anymore.

Well Rej, that's just too bad. If you can't read my posts without taking what I say lightly, then too bad. Don't read my posts. Don't respond to me. Am I to beleive that you can post what you want in this thread, and I'm just supposed to sit back and say nothing? I have not broken any rules here. I do not swear or attack other members. People make posts and I respond to them. If you make a post that I feel like responding to I will. My post in the Johnathan thread is a good point. I didn't bring up Parv, all I did was say I was surprised that you ladies think he's handsome. I did not make any attacks or compare John to some animal. I did not ressurect this post either. You all could have let it die, I had said my part. But, I see you had something else to say Rej. So don't get all pissy at me.

Is rook secretly Brian Corridan or something? Dude, I get it , you're not gay. You don't have to try and prove it in every thread by talking about "hot chicks" and the like.

Who's Brian Corridan?

The statement about men appreciating physical appearance and women only noticing fashion is another cut to us.

Cat, I am only going to respond to this one thing, because it just proves how rediculous this whole argument has become. My statement suggests that both men AND woman are the same in that sometimes we don't look beyond appearance. Yet, you decide to turn it on me as a crack against women. :rolleyes:

Point taken. :P

Sometimes it's difficult to interpret the context of a post. In the back of my mind, I know how every post you make exudes praise for Parvati and her physical virtues, how smart she is and how all the women should agree with you. It's not going to happen. We have formed our opinion too and just as you have the right to compliment her and post about what you like about her, we have the right to post the opposing side of the issue. But when you use descriptions like jealousy and high horse, I take it personally from a feminine point of view.

The problem with the example you gave was taken as a trivialization. Women only see fashion? That's why I called it a cut. I apologize if I misinterpreted your statement.

If you don't like what I write, don't read it or ignore it. That'll work. No hard feelings, just discussion. God knows, you're the liveliest wire on this board. :)

You don't have to try and prove it in every thread by talking about "hot chicks" and the like.

And why not?? Something wrong with talking about hot chicks??

In the back of my mind, I know how every post you make exudes praise for Parvati and her physical virtues, how smart she is and how all the women should agree with you.

That is completely wrong. Where did I post that she is smart and all women should agree with me? Show me the post. I have never, not once, not even remotely, suggested that any women needs to agree with my opinion about Parvati.

We have formed our opinion too and just as you have the right to compliment her and post about what you like about her, we have the right to post the opposing side of the issue.

You sure do, but your opinion doesn't have any impact on my opinion.

But when you use descriptions like jealousy and high horse, I take it personally from a feminine point of view.

Yet, the women may say anything they want to? It doesn't work that way.

The problem with the example you gave was taken as a trivialization. Women only see fashion? That's why I called it a cut. I apologize if I misinterpreted your statement.

Here, I cut this from your other post.

Men don't care what's going on inside, they are only looking at the outside. Women sense the evil that lurks inside and that makes the outside less attractive.

You see what you are saying there? Men are blind only to looks and women have some kind of ESP. That statement is the same as me calling you gals jealous.

If you don't like what I write, don't read it or ignore it. That'll work. No hard feelings, just discussion. God knows, you're the liveliest wire on this board.

I don't have a problem with what anybody writes. It seems you all have a problem with me.

I don't have a problem with you I find this rather amusing I mean we are all entitled to our own opinions I may have a different viewpoint then you but so what I respect everyones opinion my only thing is just because a girl doesn't like another girl it isnt jealousy it's just their personality is a turn off at least to me. :)

I have a problem with you dissecting my posts. When you take it line for line instead of the whole paragraph, it loses it's meaning and impact. I must say you do have a way of turning things around for your benefit. <_<

And whatever I post is strictly my opinion, not meant to change the world or convince you that I am right, which I doubt would happen anyway. You are much too stubborn for that. :P

I don't have a problem with what anybody writes.

Thank goodness! If dissection is "I don't have a problem"; imagine the thesis a problem post would generate.

Oh, Rej you reading my posts again? Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Scooby, thank you for being a voice of reason. I think you understand where I am coming from at least someone does.

Cat, I dissect our posts for clearity. If you post 15 thoughts, I respond to each in turn. I don't understand how this is considered a bad thing?

Because you take the sentences out of context - loses the meaning I am trying to convey. But do what you have too. I won't cry for long. :(B)

I'm a female and I voted that I believe that men do find Parslutti physically good looking. I believe just about any naked female in a hot tub is attractive to men. I also believe that just about any female who rolls in the mud and then squeezes the mud off her boobage into a bucket is also physically good looking to men. :lol:

Yes Lips, it's all visual isn't it? Good point. :)

Of course on the other hand, looking at Yul's mud-caked torso was not displeasing either. I think mud might be an aphrodisiac to both sexes. ;)

Smears mud on Cats nose.Yep,ya look fine.

Looks at Parvo covered in mud.Nope,still hideous. B):lol:B)

Smears mud on Cats nose.Yep,ya look fine.

Looks at Parvo covered in mud.Nope,still hideous.

Mud on my nose? Thanks Wicked but I was thinking of being smeared on a much grander scale. All that slippery, slidey slickness. Hmmm . . . :D

Sign in to follow this