Sign in to follow this  
rook9566

Parvati

Parvati - Good looking or No?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Would you agree that Parvati is physically good looking to men?

• I am a woman and I say yes.
    • I am a man and I say yes.
    • I am a woman and I say no.
    • I am a man and I say no.

*looks you up and down sympathetically*

:rolleyes: I am still not dropping any change in your cup... Get a job...

What does it mean when the defender starts using "the accusers" argument to defend his own stand on a subject?

You know as well as I do that men and women think differently. A man's opinion of sexy can be very different from a woman's.
How many times has that been typed in here by the "accusers"?????

Like you and others are about the dancing dudes? But, I understand because you liked those guys for something with more substance than their looks.
Again an argument that's been used before. IF you go over there and read again, you will see that traits OTHER than body type were used to justify our positions. You we find words like charisma, attitude, smooth, sauve, debonair or phrases "looks like he is having fun" to justify our likes or on the negative side (even though no one would debate the person in question had a beautiful physical form) there were things like arrogant, attitude, "humble act" etc. So yeah you're right we looked at more than looks. Which is what we've been saying for 20 some pages of posts.

Using that same forum to once again attack the jealousy accusations, go read thru some of the posts on the female celebs and dancers.......there wasn't one woman there who could be described as anything less than lovely and I don't think you'll find what you are calling jealous female (negative) comments .

I think when we've reached this point the whole issue is null and void, we've gone full circle. Our own justifications for what we say are now being used as arguments against us?? Its over, poll or no poll.

Apologise?I think not.You're the one standing on a soapbox ranting about the differences in sexes,people saying parvo is ugly,jealousy...blah,blah,blah...

While I'm simply saying I think parvos HUGE mouth is BUTT-UGLY!But I must admit it's rather fun watching you pull your hair out. B)

I don't find Parvati attractive. (inside or out)

No offense to anyone but I see nothing interesting about Parvati at all, shes not to impressive!And before anyone cries "jealous"There are reality woman that are pretty and interesting I just find her lacking something inside and out.I dont see the appeal personally.

Thank you Rook I appreciate the compliment,I feel everyone has the right to their opinion it's not about who's right or wrong its a matter of perception so I'll leave here with one final saying we all have heard and I believe to be true ''Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'' :)

Apologise?I think not.You're the one standing on a soapbox ranting about the differences in sexes,people saying parvo is ugly,jealousy...blah,blah,blah...

:o what did I do? :angry:

Meanwhile, the Parvatti thread has 26 pages and counting. There's blood-letting and tears. It's smashing records. Apparently this cute little girl who does nothing but sit on her rather attractive little be-hind evokes very strong responses. :lol:

Actually she was just the catalyst. It seems it all boiled down to the differences between male and female perception. Men don't care what's going on inside, they are only looking at the outside. Women sense the evil that lurks inside and that makes the outside less attractive.

The men were defending Parvo from the slings and arrows of imagined jealousy and the women defending themselves against unrighteous verbal persecution.

Clapping for CatWhishes! Said very well I might say....

"Women sense the evil that lurks inside and that makes the outside less attractive."

I think saying that Parvati is evil inside is a bit too much. We only see her one hour a week.

women defending themselves against unrighteous verbal persecution

women defending themselves against Perceived unrighteous verbal persecution...

No, I can assure you the verbal diatribes were quite real and in no way perceived. :P

Now, go make me a sammich, King. :D

With that attitude??? Pffft, make ur own damn sammich...

:P

I think Cat's post was good for the female point of view, but Cajun's post pointed out what us men are thinking. You ladies are harsh. I think Scooby expressed herself very nicely in her post without ruffling any feathers. Using sex appeal to win a million dollars is not evil. It may be a lot of things, but evil isn't one of them. I don't really beleive that Cat would put Parv in the same catagory as Hitler and Jack the Ripper. She was just using a common expression. However, I do not believe that women have some kind of sixth sense that allows them to see into a person's heart and know what kind of person they are.

And women need to get off that high horse that they are somewhat better than men, because men are so caught up in appearance. Women have the same flaw, but where men would say "Wow look at her boobs!" women would be saying, "How can she wear that outfit with those shoes!" Both responses are shallow and give no thought to the person inside.

You know, your constant tirade this season about women in general, whether its Parv and her stunning looks, or the rest of us who have no sense of judgement that doesn't include jealousy has just about ruined any pleasure at all in coming to these boards. It wasn't enough to leave it at Parv, trying to start it up in the Jonathan thread is feeble. There was a time when I thought your posts had some insight, some point counter point discussion. Not anymore.

All I said was that evil was a bit much... which is only my opinion.

Anyways, Parv is gone. The season is almost over. Hopefully these two threads can be forgotten and fade into oblivion.

Is rook secretly Brian Corridan or something? Dude, I get it , you're not gay. You don't have to try and prove it in every thread by talking about "hot chicks" and the like.

I think Cat's post was good for the female point of view, but Cajun's post pointed out what us men are thinking. You ladies are harsh. I think Scooby expressed herself very nicely in her post without ruffling any feathers. Using sex appeal to win a million dollars is not evil. It may be a lot of things, but evil isn't one of them. I don't really beleive that Cat would put Parv in the same catagory as Hitler and Jack the Ripper. She was just using a common expression.

I never said Parvo was evil. It was an implied statement just like your jealous comment. On the softer side, no she's not Jack the Ripper or Hitler but the point is that she is not a nice person. All that fakeness she exudes turns my stomach. I will compare her to Janie in BB. Janie was beautiful, smart and flirted also but she did it with class, something Parvo lacks. When Parvo flirts, it comes off cheap and insincere. You probably didn't notice because your gaze was directed elsewhere. :rolleyes:

However, I do not believe that women have some kind of sixth sense that allows them to see into a person's heart and know what kind of person they are.

Of course we do and don't ever doubt it. :P

And women need to get off that high horse that they are somewhat better than men, because men are so caught up in appearance. Women have the same flaw, but where men would say "Wow look at her boobs!" women would be saying, "How can she wear that outfit with those shoes!" Both responses are shallow and give no thought to the person inside.

No I like it up here (on my high horse), the view is much better. The statement about men appreciating physical appearance and women only noticing fashion is another cut to us. When we criticized Parvo, it was in response to comments you guys made about the women being jealous. We explained in great detail that women are able to appreciate beauty in both the male and female physique. I have no problem saying a woman is beautiful and definitely appreciating a handsome man. Parvo doesn't pass the test on my beauty meter. She barely makes the "cute" meter.

You speak as if you know her personally. When was the last time you had a chat with her? You are speculating just as much as we are. I'm glad that you find her attractive but please don't put me and the other women down to make Parvo look better.

And what was that disease you mentioned - Crania Penium Inversionitis? Well, you need to take a pill and get back to me. :)

Sign in to follow this