Sign in to follow this  
rook9566

Parvati

Parvati - Good looking or No?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Would you agree that Parvati is physically good looking to men?

• I am a woman and I say yes.
    • I am a man and I say yes.
    • I am a woman and I say no.
    • I am a man and I say no.

The question is simple. It has nothing to do with her game play, her maturity, her work ethic. It's just about physical appearance as a man would view her.

I tried to make the question and answers as simple as can be.

Well since you put it the way you did, I had to vote yes.

The problem is that the question is loaded. You asked if she is attractive to men, not if women find her attractive.

I can guarantee you will get the answer you are seeking.

I am a woman and answered yes, only because men have a tendency to look at a woman from the neck down first...and if they like what they see, most are willing to forgive facial inconsistencies B) .

I'm a guy, and you can bet your life she's good-looking. She has a good bod and a cute face, and she knows it. I think it was Candice that made the comment that the guys watch her like they're watching a tv show. Hard to believe that she's a boxer{at least according to her bio.} I personally think she should pound the tar out of Candice. I'd be walking around with a dumb smile on my face for a week.

I think she's a cutie pie :)

I'm a woman and think she's pretty cute. She's an idiot and I hate her personality (from what we've seen on the show).. but all that aside, I think most men would find her very attractive.

Her body is cute but her horsemouth and long nose is nasty.When she smiles she's all gums and teeth!

NO

I have to agree with Catwishes, the way the question is worded leaves little room for an honest answer about how each of us feels about her attractiveness.

I have to agree with Catwishes, the way the question is worded leaves little room for an honest answer about how each of us feels about her attractiveness.

He isn't interested in the female opinions. He just wants to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the general concenses is that MEN find Parvati attractive and to hell with what the women think. I mean after all if we disagree, we are just jealous anyway. :rolleyes:

mmmfffmmmmffffff :lol:

Go look at other Parv thread and what I found in my newly delivered TV GUIDE today!LOL

Why should a woman's opinion on a female matter to a man?

If I said Mario or Emmit or some other hunk was ugly. Would that matter?

The reason for this thread is to let the numbers speak for themselves and I think they are. When it comes to opinions, every one has one and alone, it means very little, but put them together and you start seeing trends and majorities. It isn't meant to change anyone's opinion, but show us where we sit on the graph.

Rej, said she thought I was smarter than this, but I like cold hard numbers. I like logic and math. To me, this poll means something, however useless it really is.

Why should a woman's opinion on a female matter to a man?

Well, how sexist does that sound Archie?

Parvo is not the North Star and your lusting in this thread is starting to make me wonder about you. :unsure:

I find your comment disrespectful to the women on this board. :angry:

Why don't you just post a sign on the thread door FOR MEN ONLY - NO WOMEN ALLOWED. Would that make you happy? :rolleyes:

It proves beyond a shadow of a doubt(as if there was a doubt) that most men really do think only with their penises.Which also explains their taste in clothes and the eating directly out of the pan. :rolleyes:

And an intelligent person would value the opinion of either sex.

They'd allow the other people freedom of choice without taking umbrage at their decision.

B) Lil snack there for you.

I think wickedone has a peni fetish, she sure talks about them enough....

Talking about them is one thing...using yours as your ONLY source of thinking is another...*looks you up and down sympathetically*

Well, how sexist does that sound Archie?

OK, it sounds a little sexist taken by itself. What I mean is this.

Say a man is talking to his sister one day about his job. He works for an advertisement comapany and is responsible for choosing some models for a beer ad targeted to men. He's chosen 10 models out of the 20 who applied for the job. The sister is interested and asks to see the models he has chosen. Then she looks at the ones he did not choose. After a moment, she says. "I think these two girls are prettier than these other two that you have chosen. You should change them." Now granted, he should give his sister's opinion some consideration, but in the end, who's taste should he rely on? His or hers?

Parvo is not the North Star and your lusting in this thread is starting to make me wonder about you.

Not sure what you mean by that?

I find your comment disrespectful to the women on this board.

Perhaps, I am as dense as a lead paper weight, but I don't know why my comments are disrespectful. I do not intend to be disrespectful like WickedOne is, yet I do not see any of the women here reprimanding her. If I am disrespectful. Please accept my apology.

Why don't you just post a sign on the thread door FOR MEN ONLY - NO WOMEN ALLOWED. Would that make you happy?

No it would not make me happy, but please tell me what you want me to say? Should I just never make a comment about Parvati again? The women here can say anything they want, but if a man says it he's sexist? I think there is a double standard.

Well if it was an advertising agency, the girls should appeal to both sexes, not just the men. Maybe the sister sees wholesomeness whereas the man only sees a sexual presence.

You are being disrespectful because you are saying our opinions don't count - that we, as women, can't discern what is pretty, sexy or appealing.

The problem with Parvati is that most women have seen her "type" and part of the repulsion we feel is based on that personality trait. To me, it really has nothing to do with her looks, although I think a woman is more beautiful when she looks more like a woman than a young girl.

I think part of the ribbing and comments on here are because you guys are so enraptured.

Carry on. :)

Well if it was an advertising agency, the girls should appeal to both sexes, not just the men. Maybe the sister sees wholesomeness whereas the man only sees a sexual presence.

Not always true. Depends on the product. In my hypothetical, I plainly stated that the ad was targeted towards men.

You are being disrespectful because you are saying our opinions don't count - that we, as women, can't discern what is pretty, sexy or appealing.

You know as well as I do that men and women think differently. A man's opinion of sexy can be very different from a woman's. I often see many examples of when women misinterpret a man's desires. Maybe they put on too much make-up or overload on the purfume, I am not being disrespectful. I amtalking about the differences between men and women.

The problem with Parvati is that most women have seen her "type" and part of the repulsion we feel is based on that personality trait. To me, it really has nothing to do with her looks, although I think a woman is more beautiful when she looks more like a woman than a young girl.

So you have stereotyped her and she can't live that down now? And Parvati is a young girl. She's 24. She doesn't have a child's body though if that is what you mean.

I think part of the ribbing and comments on here are because you guys are so enraptured.

Like you and others are about the dancing dudes? But, I understand because you liked those guys for something with more substance than their looks. :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this