Sign in to follow this  
LovesBigBrother

CBS Confirms 'All Star Edition'

The picked like one pair of winners it sounds like it was the dumbest ones. Who the are Uchenna & Joyce? These teams suck. John Vito and Jill, Mirna and Schmirna, David and Mary? Lame.

David and Mary on all stars???? Now, that's gotta be a joke...

I wasn't a big Romber fan last time. <_< But I will see how he starts out on the All Star Edition before I make any judgements. :P

Like other All Star programs, it doesn't seem to matter whether you have won before or not. Uchenna & Joyce were great. And if you remember back to BB (I miss it so much), Dr. Will had won too. Don't think that's going to be a factor in the least once they start racing. I'm sure each team will be doing their homework before the race begins.

Uchenna and Joyce were fantastic!! She was the one who shaved her head, and they ultimately won the race. I'm glad they're back, personally. Also, what about last season's winning hippies? I could totally see them bonding with Dave and Mary...and driving Romber crazy!

I have to say this is only my second year watching TAR. I did watch the one that had Romber was on but that was it. I am hooked now but I won't know most of the players.

Oh, please not Colin...I LOATHED him!!! His girlfriend, now wife, wasn't too bad as far as doormats go, but not Colin!!!

BJ&T need to be there to balance out the testosterone from Colin and Rob...and Charla.

I wonder if the Family edition winners will be on there...All of them...maybe as two teams. That would be nice to see... :rolleyes:

I love that Romber is gonna probably be on here! They were awesome on their season! I also hope that BJ and Tyler are too, but from the way it sounds, they aren't going to be.

I read the same article about the Family Edition. They had labeled it descriptively as "disasterous" - one of the lowest ranking seasons of all time.

They could put Tom and Jerry in there and I would watch..............gotta love the race :D

BJ and Tyler are mad about not being in the all-star edition? That just sounds out of character for them...especially since they already won a million bucks. Where did you read that?

I love John Vito and Jill..... I hope this info is correct and they will be there! Mirna and Charla - ugh. I found Mirna's voice just too irritaing for words. LOVE LOVE LOVE Joyce and Uchenna! I can't wait!

Dude you look like a scuba. I find your orange boots very offensive dude.