Jem

What about Commercials?

I cant stand any GIECO commercials They get on my nerves and are way expensive. I like the superbowl commercials.

LMAO...funny jem.

I agree with you, Stiles. That lizard is annoying.

I don't usually watch the commercials. I tend to tune them out. However, I enjoy Dairy Queen commercials. Clever and funny. Similar to jem's "bugger" commercial in that someone or something is always getting hurt.

How about those Capital One commercials with David Spade ?????? :D:D:D:D

Have you guys seen the tire commercial where this guy is looking very forlorn starring at stacks of tires....

he says " Those poor cows. Poor, poor cows". A saleman looks puzzled, then says"Tires are made from rubber ."

Other guy looks sad,then puzzled then quietly says, "Those poor rubber cows." :cry:

Guest ranster627

Mine is an oldie but I still smile remembering it .. "Where's the beef?" :lol:

Mine is an oldie but I still smile remembering it .. "Where's the beef?" :lol:

Yes an oldie all right, now for bonus points, Who was that commercial for ?? :D:D:D

Guest ranster627

I also loved the old coke commercial, "I'd like to teach the world to sing" ... always made me feel warm and fuzzy!

Oh my gosh, I still remember the song.

Love those Sprint commercials, like the new one with Donnie Osmond. He says he likes Sprint because he can call of his family including his brother Tito lol lol and the Sprint guy tells he does not have a brother named Tito and Donnie says "no Tito ???" lol lol lol :D:D:D:D

Guest ranster627

this probably doesn't belong here, but my favourite commercial is one that wasn't ... when Lucy did her veetavitavegimen(sp) routine! Still timeless!

Lucy's commercial from "I LOVE LUCY", the veetavitavegimen one is one the real classic scenes from that show :D:D:D:D

My least favorite is the new burger commercial with Paris Hilton -- NOW THATS HOT - NOT.

I like the new beer commercials, like the one where the bride tells her husband that she posed the photos and he says its ok. Then she tells him that the beer is less filling and he screams lol lol :D:D:D:D

The one that drives me up the wall is the one where the couple is on a reality show where they have to live in a really tiny house for a year and you see them not fitting in the bed, squished in the hot tub, hitting their head on the ceiling etc. and then it turns out to be a commercial for Geico auto insurance.

Yes, I've seen it Art. It irritates the heck out of me. I don't know if it's just the commercial or if it's because my brothers used to tease me by singing that Speed Racer song....they called me motormouth. LOL

I never actually saw this one for Honda Accord.

But a poster put it on Morty's last season - and I never forgot it.

I looked it up on Snopes.com ...... and it was ACTUALLY done.

It took 606 takes until they got it right.

Anybody remember ?

http://www.imediaconnection.com/content/cs...03/honda_ad.swf

I kinda like the new Foster's Beer ads from Australia.

Hate the one where the old guy dances and jumps around for some amusement park..... is it King's Dominion ?

I'm getting so - that I'd like to slap him up along side of his head :evil:

Slow that was so cool -- I never saw that on tv

I like the gum commercial, the a girl and her boyfriend and parents are sitting on a couch then the girl puts a piece of gum in her mouth and then wildly starts kissing her boyfriend. Then starts "undressing" lol lol and then the mother does the same to the father lol lol :D:D:D