Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Next Amazing Race To be All-Star Edition

The only time I really remember seeing them all together at a pit stop was during the Chip and Richen season. It was during a dinner and C & R talked about their anniversary and we got to see others, like the virgins (Molly mole and her b/f) look like they were hit with a ton of bricks.

We saw a little bit of pit stop activity when the pro wrestler season spent the night in tents in a snowy icey region somewhere.

:party_smilie:YAY ROMBER

I am so happy they made it.

Thank god for no hippies :partytime:

Romber, David and Mary, and Charla and Mirna FINAL 3!!!

okay impossible i know but I can dream

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

All-star Amazing Race teams revealed, were thrown

Dustin and Kandace?? Isnt there enough fake, plastic people in this world? So now there's 1 team thats media hungry (Romber ugh) 1 team thats fake (Dustin and Kandace) and 1 team that originally part of other teams and now dating? (who cares) What a sad representation of all the great teams that were on TAR. The only ones I like are the two guys from the first season Kevin and Drew. They really are the only bright spots in this season.

As a person who, for the most part, does not care for TAR, this might be the best one yet. My main interest is because Rob and Amber, got to love their game play.