Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Next Amazing Race To be All-Star Edition

I am hoping All-Star TAR is better than All-Star Survivor and Big Brother. And please, I'm rombered out-----no more with those two.

And I think there was a kind of a Celebrity Survivor at one time, a very low-budget show that I can't remember the name of, or much about it, for that matter. All I can remember is that Melissa Rivers was on it. The celebrities were definitely B and C listers. Great, now I'll be going nuts trying to remember what that show was until I get the ambition to research it.

That didn't take long. The show was "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!". I went to imdb and searched for Melissa Rivers, and it was the first thing on her filmography.

I would not watch TAR if Boogie was on it. There is rumor that he was asked for the one after this. Will mentioned in an interview they don't want him. He is such a liar so don't believe a word he says. I would love to see Kaysar and Janelle as a team. Also Romber. That is my only pic for now.

I liked Janelle, but have seen enough of her to last me the rest of my life, I'm quite sure.

I guess if they're going to do an AR all stars, it ought to be former AR contestants. Just like Survivor and BB were. I don't mind the cross-overs, but I wouldn't want a whole cast like that.

And, if they do go with the reality show cross-over idea, since Romber's already done AR, they should be out of the running.

I remember the 'I'm a celeb- get me out of here!' show. Man, it was bad! I only watched a few, but I remember Melissa Rivers and some other chick comparing boob job experiences. Fascinating! :rolleyes:

So, that's Melissa's proudest, and most recent accomplishement?

I would not watch TAR if Boogie was on it.

You watched him three times a week on your television screen and probably hundreds of hours on Live Feeds this past summer.... we know you'd still watch The Amazing Race.

Allstars or No-star....it's TAR, one of the best reality shows on TV ....I would watch it either way :)

Doesn't Mark Burnett and CBS know that Romber are so 15 minutes ago? Plus they are famous originally for Survivor not TAR. What a way to ruin a season by putting those two media attention hogs on the show. I don't really care if past winners are on the show or not, but I would think BJ and Tyler would've been top picks for All-Star. They don't have the drama that some couples do (Jonathon and Victoria) but the give us the comedic side. I get so tired of watching the whining and crying consistantly. I need some laughter too! So boo to whoever decided not to let BJ and Tyler in, you didn't take into consideration their popularity. I saw the list of potential racers for all-stars, doesn't look at all All-Star to me! I won't be watching. <_<

Doesn't Mark Burnett and CBS know that Romber are so 15 minutes ago?

ROMBER RULES and will never go out of style!!!

GO ROMBER

I didn't mind Romber too much but I would rather have someone else get a chance. These 2 already did 2 surviors, TAR, their wedding was aired on tv, and Rob has/had segmements on one of the morning programs. I wouldn't mind if they were on their but would rather see someone else.

I love Romber. They are the reason I started watching TAR.

Romber love here.

I heard that the season finale on Sunday is only 1 hour. Say it ain't so! (well, I guess it'll be good that it is short because exams start for me the day after the finale)

Whoops posted this in the wrong thread. :D

I agree with you Nj Romber has used up there 15 minuets.

I mean come on CBS from All Stars to there wedding to Tar havent Romber had anough with reality tv. If they want to recreat the Romber magic bring back Dani and Danielle and Eric and Jeramy I heard that Jeramy is dating Danielle. It would be intresting to see them compete against each other again. Would they stick together or go on there seperate paths again.

:D My vote would be Kevin and Drew from the first season. Those guys would liven things up and maybe take some wind out of ROMBER's sails.

I forgot about Kevin and Drew...I'd love to see them compete again!

If they want to recreat the Romber magic bring back Dani and Danielle and Eric and Jeramy I heard that Jeramy is dating Danielle.

ROMBER would crush those four... Not even comparable...

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Amazing Race All Stars Without Jonathan & Victoria?

Even though CBS hasn

I don't remember Joe & Bill or Tian & Jaree...can someone refresh my memory?

I don't remember a lot of the racers throught the years but I think I remember most of the teams listed here. I could probably do with out a few of these. I didn't mind Rob and Amber too much on AR but I think I would rather see other teams. They already had 3 chanches. Not to mention they wedding on tv. I really don't care to see Dustin or Candice either. But no matter who is on it I am sure I will watch and enjoy it as always. :hurray:

Dustin & Kandice and Romber, WOO HOO!!! I hope they team up together and kick butt!!!!

Oh God Yes!! ROMBER AND KANDU!!

Always capitalize God... If you're going to use his name at least show some respect...

YAY!!!!!!!! i'll be there with bells on for Romber! :party_smilie:

I really have a hard time watching this reality show, and I would say I generally don't. Constant high tempo, as if at any moment during the show any one of the teams is going to collapse under the pressure. The constant quick edits lasting between 1-3 seconds just makes me feel like I am in a room with a strobe light that has people running around. Then the race itself seems to be designed to have points of long delays (ie airports. Something doesn't open until morning.) allowing all teams to catch up, basically making the whole leg up to that point rather meaningless.

Maybe I don't watch it enough, but I think it would be far interesting if they all had to have dinner together after a leg, thus forcing them to interact\bond\plan to some degree.

I like the concept of the show, I just dislike the how it is produced.

after a leg they have a mandatory "rest" period where they do interact. i guess the producers have too much to fit into an episode and don't feel the need to show non-race things. i wouldn't mind seeing a little behind the scenes stuff either........