Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Next Amazing Race To be All-Star Edition

Hmmm -- I really hate all-stars anything. All-stars-- of what? I mean, I have my favorites, but once the show is over, I don't need to see or hear about any of them anymore. Calling them all-stars just adds to their feelings of self importance.

But, if I had to pick -- I'd pick the first 2 teams eliminated this time. Not sure I would care for the first 2 guys eliminated, but how bad would is suck to get eliminated that way, not even knowing it was coming? And, I think I might have liked that couple who was eliminated at the end of the show.

I also remember a young couple -- from a year or 2 ago -- Kris, and John? Anywa, if they are still together, I wouldn't mind seeing them again. They were good together, and didn't constantaly bicker.

I really don't want to see any previous winners.

All Stars for TAR doesnt bother me too much, as long as they bring back the right people, but I do agree that past winners should not be allowed to play again. If you have alkready won the big prize once, then you shouldnt get a second chance to do it again, so as long as there are no past winners I will be ok with it.. well we dont really have a choice do we? lol

Hmmm -- I really hate all-stars anything. All-stars-- of what? I mean, I have my favorites, but once the show is over, I don't need to see or hear about any of them anymore. Calling them all-stars just adds to their feelings of self importance.

It's sure nice to see that someone has the same opinion about the star status of these people.

how about calling it..........returning losers of TAR who couldn't hack it the first time around?

LOL -- or 'people that have no life and can disappear for three months, TWICE, and no one really notices!'

I would like to see Stephanie from Survivor........now that was a competive girl!!

Stephenie from Survivor was the most self-centered and egotistic person to play Survivor. More so than Richard Hatch.

I would absolutely love to see TAR with an all-star cast from BB, Survivor and TAR

Two teams, I would like to see would be

Janelle and Will from BB (Or maybe Janelle and James or Howie and Will and Boogie.)

Stephanie and the country dude from the same season. I can't remember his name. She kept beating him. Billy Bob or something like that. They's make a good team.

Not that I would call it All Stars but I think they should bring back all the players who were first out. Give 'em a chance!!!

But for All Stars, I wouldn't mind watching Rob and Amber again, nor would I mind John and Al (the clowns), kevin and drew, oswald and danny, jon-vito and jill, kris and jon and lori and david.

But what would also be cool is if instead of asking teams back, they asked individuals then paired them someone else. hummm, now that could be interesting. :blink:

I personally, have enjoyed the allstar seasons, so I'm pumped about this one!

I like All-star shows, but agree that there should be no previous winners so someone else has a chance. I liked the idea of bringing back all the 1st team out losers. It would be interesting to see who may have just had a bad run of luck or such the first time around.

I do not want to see romber or charla and the myrna, I couldn't stand the whining the two of them did. There are so many teams that I am just so happy when they get Philimenated that I can't name them all, it'd probably be easier to name the teams I'd like to see back, such as the brother and sister from Utah, I really liked them a lot.

I'd like to know what has happened to the idea of Celebrity survivor, Celebrity TAR and so forth. I'd love to see shows like that! There are so many competitive famous people that would be fun to watch them being themselves instead of whoever they are in the movies and/or on tv. :)

Lots of interesting ideas. There are definitely some teams I wouldn't want to see again, but if they only bring back the teams you liked, then what fun would it be? You have to have some teams you'd love to hate.

That's just one person speculating on what it might look like. I gotta say if those were the teams that season would be LAME.

I feel completely differently from those who don't want the ones who have won the money back. I don't care if they already won money. I'ts not about charity. It's about who is the best of the best. To me, the all-starys should first be filled with willing first place winners, then second, etc. That's what all-stars means to me.

I agree, why shouldn't there be past winners? If they're good enough racers (which they already proved) and are entertaining enough, then why the hell can't they come back? I ask, would BB All Stars have been anything if there was no Dr. Will?

hmm. I was just trying to figure out if I were willing to pay the price of watching Mike Boogie if it meant I got to watch Will. I'd grimace a lot, but I think I'd have to watch.

I guess past winners from this show would be different that past winners, like on Survivor and BB all stars. Especially on Survivor, it seemed like such a 'given' that the past winners would be voted off.

But, since they don't vote them off on this show, then I guess it wouldn't matter so much.

To me, it's not about being fair, or not, but that is made it too easy to predict what would happen.

Actually, this really didn't come into play on BB either, since Will hung around for so long ( thank goodness!)

So, AR, would be a completely different game, unless the other teams decided to gang up on the previous winners. That kind of stuff is happening more now than it used to. People are trying to manipulate and sabotage other people, instead of just running their own race.

So, I don't know---- I still don't like the idea of an all stars -- not from AR, or other reality show, or anything. I just don't think any of these guys are worthy of being called 'all stars'.

Go away -- your 15 minutes are over -- give someone else a chance.