Live Feed Discussion

morty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wont happen until next week at the earliest

Guest Socrates
did april just tell maggie and ivette its ok to send her(APRIL) HOME???????

"it would be a good move on their part "

People always get the I don't care attitude when they feel threatened. She's worried she will be heading out the door so she wants it to look like it wont bother her if she is...lol

can someone tell me what happen on the live feeds.

Lets see.......

Ivette bashing janelle

April bashing janelle

Ivette BAshing Janelle

Maggie Bashing janelle

Ivette bashing janelle

April bashing janelle

Howie and Janelle Jedi sword fight

April bashing janelle

Maggie bashing janelle

howie and janelle trying to convince ivette to vote april out

Ivette bashing janelle

April bashing janelle

Maggie Bashing janelle

Ivette bashing April

Ivette bashing janelle

Ivette bashing janelle

April bashing janelle

Maggie bashing janelle

Ivette bashing janelle

Ivette Bashing Janelle

Apri and Ivette bashing janelle

Funny how when they get close enough to taste the money it suddenly matters a lot. Ivette waited until April left HOH to complain to Maggie about how she needs the money more than her. Ivette figures April and her husband pull in at least 80K apiece. Maggie chimed in that that's more than she makes and she's a nurse.

Watch April be the first to go from that group, they're already turning on her.

Guest iheartbb
If April had any balls or brains she would align with Janelle somehow. She would have a much better chance with her than with the Herd.

considering what loyal FRIENDS they are, they sure are turning on each other and as always, talking mad smack not only about janie and howie but EACH OTHER! it's funny how they have totally forgiven howie for his apeface outburst, which is wayyy worst than anything janie has done but they can't forgive janie.... remind me, what is it they are forgiving janie for in the first place? i haven't seen her do anything wrong... at least nothing the friendshits haven't done ten times more.

i'm soooo sick of apeface saying she's not there for the money, she came to make friends! LMFAO...

and she wonders why america hates her? STOP LYING U FREAKAZOID!

speaking of hate... i'm also sick of maggot plotting her evilness in a subtle yet oh so calculated manner.... she's such an instigator! she uses vomette and ape as her puppets to say evil things to the sovereign because she doesn't have the balls to do it herself! and what a witch saying she won't talk to janie once howie is gone and janie is going to be totally isolated and that she brought it on herself. wrong! she's tried being nice but you evil bitches can't play nice back.

tell me again that the SOVEREIGN are bad sports! yeah, ok! ugh, the friendshits are nasty!! will they EVER tire of badmouthing janie... all the while saying janie is jealous of THEM! i think vomette, apeface and maggie have all lost their minds. i can't even watch the feeds anymore, it's so lame and predictable. whenever i check it out at night, it's the same damn thing night after night.... total bash session on janie. for real, what is there left to SAY about her? they've been bashing her for about 100 hours. i think it's all been said. maybe they are trying to ruin the feeds for viewers. intentional or not, that's what they've done, imo. :angry:

Guest somepeople

All night and listen to J and H. Maggie said Holy Shit i would never have thought of that.

Maybe she wants a reason to be w/H and J to talk about the vote?

Edited by somepeople

They have at this very moment taking the drawers out and getting things ready so they can get under the bed and hear... Sad thing is they are doing this in the rainbow room and Howie and Janelle sleep in the gold room...

They have at this very moment taking the drawers out and getting things ready so they can get under the bed and hear... Sad thing is they are doing this in the rainbow room and Howie and Janelle sleep in the gold room...

How great would that be if Ivette spent the night under the dresser in the wrong room! But I am sure the nerd herd would find a way to blame it on Janelle.