Live Feed Discussion

morty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cdmon

they called eric to the diary room and came out w/ beer and wine. He told rachel and howie he's not telling the other hg...all of a sudden bb called eric back to DR and they told him he has to tell them.

tonight should be good since they are all going to be wasted.

Guest he said she said

I heard they were alloted 2 drinks each and Michael just said they have run out of red wine already. :shock: They won't be getting too drunk tonight.

Guest metaldale

Typical Eric, controlling everything and maybe even hiding just to distribute to his flock?! Don't drink the kool-aid

Guest princessmean1

This is some of the latest Eric is saying on live feeds!!

~~

Eric, Beau, James complaining and talking smack about Mike AGAIN. 
Eric: "He's fucking stupid"

Eric patting himself on the back for stopping Mike from giving anyone the "stink" eye. And for being the bigger man for apologizing.

Eric: "He's a fucking pussy. He ain't got no balls"

Jen comes in and Eric makes fun of her being drunk. He looks at James and says "She's primed. YOu can get a piece off her tonight".

~~

Ok, didn't Eric say Michael was the sexual predator? I can't believe he said that to James about Jen!! What a PIG!!

The double speak and claiming to be high and mighty while falsely accusing M is horrible. I wish the people at home (T.V. viewers) could see half of this stuff Eric does. Threatening to kill, etc. Ugh!

He's beyond stupid! He said he was going to get sloshed tonight. Let's hope he does himself in and puts us all out of misery. He's so full of himself that he's capable of any fool thing.

...a girl can dream, can't she? :wink:

Guest metaldale

Ivette and Eric were just in the bathroom talking total shit about Micheal and both were getting really worked up and egging each other on. These two disgust me.

Eric talks all kind of junk about learning his lesson and no one should let peronsl stuff get in their way and he will never do it again and 20 minutes later he is all jacked up and pissed again over nothing!

Now Eric is in main sleeping area with James and Beau raging on and on about Micheal. Does this ass ever stop?!

Micheal today / tonight has done nothing but mind his business all day, in the pool, at the fooseball table, in the gold room, just being quiet and doing nothing at all and they are all over him behind his back. They cannot even let him leave in peace!

More and more they put on full display their true colors and traits.

Guest DraftKing

It kills me that no one called out Eric for asking Jenn if he could feel her breasts in the hot tub on Saturday night. Eric, the family man, has apparently let his Napoleon-esque reign as king (err, HOH) go to his head. I really wish that Michael knew about that incident, but to the best of my knowledge he doesn't know that it happened.

Guest metaldale

It is hilarious, April knows Micheal has her and Jennifer pegged as a pair and is afraid he is going to expose them live tomorrow.

She is now trying to tip off Beau and Eric that he has some "bogus" theory to try and cover her ass if he exposes her and Jenn and like the low-life she is she is bringing the sexual harrassment thing into it now and acting like Mike is going to physically harm her.

It is amazing how low some people will go for money. April is a scuzz ball. It is fun watching her squirm though, she is freaking out really bad right now.

April and Eric and Beau are just ranting about Micheal....STILL! DAMN GET THE HELL OVER it IDIOTS! Those people are soo annoying. DRAMA drama drama. I pray to God that Kaysar and Janelle get hoh over and over. Those people are PATHETIC!!!!!

I just dont want at all for Eric, Ivette, April to win this game. I dont really like the other hg that much but I would rather them win then those 3

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan

April is so scared I think her chin implant was dislocated.

I wish that Michael had confronted her before the Vote so that he could trade them - vote to save him and he won't reveal their secret. April would go along with it to save her secret.

Nothing like some blackmailing using info.

Guest booboo

I think April has fake teeth too. She has veneers. That girl better not get too close to any flames, she will melt like a candle.

I am so bored with the predictability of who's leaving. I hope one of the underdogs gets HOH, so they can stir up the house.

Guest MickeysMom

Me three!

I would like to see Eric run into the Gold Room and begin his crap.

Mike has ignored him ALL day!

Go Eric....GO