Live Feed Discussion

morty

I agree. They could easily made Howie more annoying than they did and Yvette more bitchy than they did, Eric more of an Idiot than than they did, and James more of a hot air pompass chump than they did.

But it's hard to cram 24 hrs of live feed into an hour show with 14 people. The portrayals I thought were fairly accurate.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think Jenny was up to being in the HoH with the door locked? Then why bother unlocking it on your way out? Makes no since if Rach has a key... House Call... MR said when he was HoH, he always locked his door to keep others out when he wasn't in there. MAN! If I had a bedroom with my own bathroom, I'd be locking the door! What's the point of winning HoH, if you keep letting people in there whenever. Nothing special about the HoH room then. They should make a rule about that or something... Like vamps can't come in less invited... well... You can't goto into the HoH room unless invited, and for sure HOH has to lock the door when they leave the room. You think Jenny was looking for other clues? I don't think Rach found them all.... Like last night on the show, they show the cam zoom in and out on the books in the Gold room, yet when Rach finds the gold room, she never checked those books... Only the books in her HOH room. Umm, can we say brain fart? I hope someone starts finding things and figuring more things out soon!

If you saw last night's show, they portrayed Kaysar as a devout Muslim, showed how he gets up @5:30 every morning to pray, showed him saying he was going to be true to his faith even in a cutthroat environment like the BB house, yet the live feeds show him to be more of a frat boy than a choir boy. He uses the F word frequently and says things like he's "into pussy."

They didn't show Ivette's gossipy backstabbing or April's catty comments.

They showed about as much of Howie's sexual commentary as they could.

They didn't show much of Michael at all.

They showed Rachel going ape over Jennifer locking her out of her room but that wasn't discussed here in the live feed forum - which means there was probably fish at the time.

Yeah I was thinking that she may have been looking for clues also. The HoH really does need to keep the door locked. Just think about when the secret room was revealed to Rachel that could have been anybody that walked in the room to discover the clue on the bed.

In a word... NO!!!

But, I think they usually do this and in time they will reflect generally what we see on the feeds. I think in some ways the "set up" the view audience to root for people because they are soooo "good" (like they did Eric and him crying) but, then they set him up for the fall with all the goods they have on him and he will turn into the master bully!

Guest Shockalot

CeciMum .. I think we have a mutual admiration society going here lol.. but your bang on.

And I do think Eric IS definately a very dedicated father and does try and think in terms of 'doing the right thing' first.

....Buuuut...

.. Eric can also being very paranoid (I cant keep up with him sometimes..its freaky) and he most definately gets very pushy, surly and aggressive sometimes bording on scary and downright rude. Bordering at least.

Thats how I think they will do it to - by introducing him more as the very loyal moralistic firefighter.. then later show his most 'paranoid' and aggressive moments.

Giving the audience the impression this good guy is losing his mind in the hosue and turning sour.

Do you know whats the scariest thing about Eric... If BB really wanted to be 'evil' and were to start playing with his head and 'pushing his buttons' they could drive him crazy.

Full on Crazy.

He would just snap and storm out of the house.

He already seems convinced that Michael and or James have the potential to threaten his life and safety i think lol!

Totally agree Shocks...

I just heard Eric "jokingly" tell Howie that if he wins HOH and puts him (eric) on the block that he better not sleep. Now I realize that he's kidding but, his "tone" wasn't all that ha ha funny.

To me this is how a big guy like him intimidates people... he's not Reeaaally threatening them but.... he plants that seed. Next, when someone so easily accuses others of something and jumps on a particular situation so quickly... it's usually because they are guilty of such behavior themselves. Eric so much doesn't want to be portrayed negatively... so, he "pins" it on anyone else he can. (no, i'm not a pyschologist... I just play on "mortytv"... LOL)

Guest littlelaura

This morning it looked like there were 3 or 4 in the tank. I guess there aren't any now. The tank water looks very cloudy. Maybe they should have a professional company come in to take care of it. Saltwater aquariums aren't the easiest to care for.

Laura

We got FotH a few minutes ago and they were all there... Don't know why we didn't see them before but they were there just a minute ago...