Live Feed Discussion

morty

Guest littlelaura

OH OH--I see them!!! So exciting. I'm a fish stalker also!! I even went so far as to find out what kind of fish I was looking at .

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I subscribed today and noticed all of the fishies. I didn't see anyone working in the house myself yet, but it looks like we might be able to see who gets evicted in realtime amongst other things.

Sorry I don't post here much but I get pretty busy on the computers. I do get to read alot here and there, so hopefully you guys can make some good predictions this season. :)

Guest littlelaura

Where did the fishys go? :? Is it just me or are they gone for everyone? All I get is a black screen that says BB6 back soon and a high pitched tone. I'm sooo upset. :cry:

Guest ranster627

Here's what I think ... I think there will be sporadic testing of the system until they really go live ...

I hosted chat last night and was treated to a great blow by blow description of a lot of activity by those watching the feeds of people moving around, simulating activities, going in and out and wandering around.

Some were convinced it was the housguests themselves ... personally I think they would have to test the new system and all cameras and it would make sense to me if they put crew people and extras in there moving around to see if the cameras can get the shots they want and that the audio really works ...

Still exciting though! :wink:

Not the I could tell I guess they are still kissing each others hineys. Cant wait for nomination and no it has not taken place yet. Yes I think I did see one being real quiet I think i like him Taking it all in It will be fun to watch him ride on fishtales instead of playing the game.

Guest ranster627

The separate fish is me ... sssssssshhhhhhh just don't tell anyone! :wink:

Anyone count how many there are in the tank yet?

Are they distinguishable from each other?

Guest ranster627

But seriously folks ... anyone watching the feeds ... please keep letting us know what you are seeing in and through the tank ...

I want Morty's to be the first to get a fish count too! :wink:

The fish are back but the lights in the house are all off so all you see is the inside of the fish tank.

And ranster, to answer your question, there appear to be between 20 and 25 fish in the tank...

*takes squirrel's TV Guide tucks it under her spy coat*

*goes to fish cam*

*shows fish whats going on......*

*fish look nervous...... swim around faster*

*evil laugh*

Soon my pretties......... they will all see you......... SWIM SWIM!!!

*take her crazy pill and watches tank* :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Guest Cassie

I think they froze it. I have been trying and reloading on and off for hours and keep getting the exact same freeze frame.

Thanks for the welcome, btw :)

Guest Cassie

Yep froze with no sound for me either for about the past 9 hours. I was seeing live fish and a test pattern hum. Now, frozen fish and no sound.

I think they'll open it up again though because they HAVE to test it hard. They may change the address but I'm sure some savvy BB fan will post it when it comes live again. I'll keep checking the addy's I have in the mean time

OK someone please help me here... I have tried to get to the feeds through the links on the main BB page and what happens is when I click on one for the first time (no matter what cam it is) it will go to a page that says the page cannot be displayed... when I click on any other feed it just sits there with the little timer running... I have left it running for over an hour and still nothing... I am still waiting on the response from real player and still getting the Big Brother 5 has ended thanks for watching check out your other membership benefits... This is driving me up the wall... LOL

Yana

Guest ranster627
OK someone please help me here... I have tried to get to the feeds through the links on the main BB page and what happens is when I click on one for the first time (no matter what cam it is) it will go to a page that says the page cannot be displayed... when I click on any other feed it just sits there with the little timer running... I have left it running for over an hour and still nothing... I am still waiting on the response from real player and still getting the Big Brother 5 has ended thanks for watching check out your other membership benefits... This is driving me up the wall... LOL

Yana

Probably, just an opinion, they were activated as a test, and the real activation will happen later ...