Followers 0
Rydethis

Is it worth it?

Is it worth it?   7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I rent DH Season 2

• Yes (and why)
    • No (and why)
    • I dont watch the show

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 posts in this topic

I want to know if DH is worth renting. I watched season 1 on TV but now that I dont have tv service I dont really miss the show. Season 2 is for rent now. Should I rent it? and why.....

I watched every episode of season 1 I was hooked but now I dont know if it was really that great since I havent watched it all season 2. I didnt even care about what was going on. But now since I'm on vacation for awhile I wanted to know if its worth renting and/or downloading.

So any input would be appreciated....Thanks!!!

hmmm, i think the new season has sorta started with a clean slate.......the story line starts six months from where season 2 ended....the big 'mystery' of season 2 was the Applewhite family, and the token black family has moved away from Wisteria Lane this season...so, if you mean do you need to see season 2 to know what's going on in season 3, no

One story line that will probably come back up from season 2 is Bree's son. I'm pretty sure that story isn't done. I don't know about watching the entire season, it wasn't an awful season, but wasn't as good as the first season. Seems like watching one of the ABC recap shows that come on every once in awhile could sum up the whole season in an hour.

Video

http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?channel=DesperateHousewives

Recaps of Season 1-3

http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/recaps/301.html

I say go for it, get season 2! Season 2 was jsut as good as season one. I have been hooked formthe moment i watched the first show. I am just as addicted to the show now as i was then, and I could NEVER miss an episode!

Thank Nursie, Spring and PopC....

I will check out that link Spring and get a feel for season 2. I don't want to spend money renting something that I wont like...or downloading something and it takes up space on my computer.

Oh well bbl after watching it...not right now maybe watch it later when it rains or something