Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Is it worth it?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Is it worth it? (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Should I rent DH Season 2

1. Yes (and why) (4 votes [57.14%])

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

2. No (and why) (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

3. I dont watch the show (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Rydethis

Rydethis

• Pip
  • 312 posts
I want to know if DH is worth renting. I watched season 1 on TV but now that I dont have tv service I dont really miss the show. Season 2 is for rent now. Should I rent it? and why.....

I watched every episode of season 1 I was hooked but now I dont know if it was really that great since I havent watched it all season 2. I didnt even care about what was going on. But now since I'm on vacation for awhile I wanted to know if its worth renting and/or downloading.

So any input would be appreciated....Thanks!!!

nursie

nursie

Live Feed Updater

• Pip
  • 1,493 posts
hmmm, i think the new season has sorta started with a clean slate.......the story line starts six months from where season 2 ended....the big 'mystery' of season 2 was the Applewhite family, and the token black family has moved away from Wisteria Lane this season...so, if you mean do you need to see season 2 to know what's going on in season 3, no

spr1ngtime

spr1ngtime

• Pip
  • 294 posts
One story line that will probably come back up from season 2 is Bree's son. I'm pretty sure that story isn't done. I don't know about watching the entire season, it wasn't an awful season, but wasn't as good as the first season. Seems like watching one of the ABC recap shows that come on every once in awhile could sum up the whole season in an hour.

Video
http://abc.go.com/fs...erateHousewives

Recaps of Season 1-3
http://abc.go.com/pr...recaps/301.html

mrspopcornsupriz

mrspopcornsupriz

• Pip
  • 695 posts
I say go for it, get season 2! Season 2 was jsut as good as season one. I have been hooked formthe moment i watched the first show. I am just as addicted to the show now as i was then, and I could NEVER miss an episode!

Rydethis

Rydethis

• Pip
  • 312 posts
Thank Nursie, Spring and PopC....

I will check out that link Spring and get a feel for season 2. I don't want to spend money renting something that I wont like...or downloading something and it takes up space on my computer.

Oh well bbl after watching it...not right now maybe watch it later when it rains or something

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users