Janelle

LovesBigBrother

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Man Janelle is such a great player! I mean I hated her guts in season 6! I ended up loving her so much in the all star. I just never would have thought it possible! Her and Will are the best 2 players in history and my book and probablly my two favorites of all time!

I adored Janelle; I thought she was awesome. But I DON'T think she was such a good player. Look at how many comps she won--she had the game in her hand. It was hers to lose...and she did, because she allowed herself to be played SO easily by Will. But I loved her anyway; I was just really sorry that she didn't see thru Will's scamming,

great player :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Has anyone heard anything about whether or not Janelle and Will are still together? Just curious.

Was talking with Ann (her mom) yesterday afternoon (via phone) and Janie just got back last week from a trip to TN to go horseback riding with her sister... and had spent a few days visiting with her mom. Janie had a nice visit with Mama Ann (Howie calls her that) and Janie left yesterday to go back to the Twin Cities where Ross (her boyfriend) lives.. and was lookng forward to seeing him. She recently said she hasn't talked to Will in a while but not sure what kind of time frame that was.. (as to 'a while').

Also today I shut down her old Forum ( @ JanellePierzina.org) at her request, as her new official website has been redone with a new forum as well. It also has a page on her mom Ann, and her dog Bear too along with other cool items. Make note of it as to being the official site of Jedi Janie.. JanelleFansite.com

Gonna miss her this year but maybe she'll be back through via House Calls

or something like that. We'll see

:)

that i disagree with

• 2 weeks later...

Archived